1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

lets try this again

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by maddog2020, Nov 5, 2009.

1. maddog2020

maddog2020 Big Dog

2. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

dont mean to sound like an ass but why are you so eager to breed?
    what has your female accomplished to deserve to pass on her genes?

like i said not trying to be an ass but a forum is not where you will find your stud you will need to turn your computer off, charge your phone and make lots of phone calls.
    also go to dog shows and meet people. those dogs you listed are not hard to find and i know where 1 or 2 of them are.
    i like the direction your heading with your breeding options:)
    post your females ped

3. maddog2020

maddog2020 Big Dog

if i knew the numbers i would call, i didnt know where to look so i came here for help. not to be talked down to because i havent been around dogs forever. im eager to breed her because she is getting too old to get more than maybe one litter out of her. which i would like to get done for a good starting point for myself. considering her age and that she has been on the yard out at least 2 other people i can just assume that she is worth being bred.
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=239090

4. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

i was not talking down to you but if you felt offended i apologize, i was willing to help just so you know. good luck and i hope you find what your looking for

5. maddog2020

maddog2020 Big Dog

if you were really willing to help you would have in the first place instead of huffing and puffing for no reason.

6. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

7. preme

preme CH Dog

Holla at where you got her from and see if you could family line breed her.

8. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

your loss not mine, goodbye

9. maddog2020

maddog2020 Big Dog