1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

\\\\lets c those official breedings/////

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by THEFASTLANE, Jul 25, 2010.

1. WHO STILL BREEDING GAMEDOGS ON GAMEDOGS BEEN SEEING ALOT OF WATER DOWN PEDDLED JUNK FROM JOE NOBODY. I KNOW ITS SOME BULLDOGS OUT THERE FELLAS LETS SEE WHAT WE CAN CONSIDER THE FUTURE OF THE DOGWORLD. I WANNA SEE WHAT MY KIDS GONNA BE RUNNING THE BREEDINGS THAT GONNA STAND THE TEST OF TIME. THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO TURN TO A CLASSIFIED ADDS THIS JUST FOR FUN KEEP IT CLEAN :o

2. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

If your running dogs, then don't you think that you should pave the way for your kids yourself? What does a watered down ped look like? No titles, no time posted, no reports? Only and I mean only a fool looks at the color of a name on peds these days, and if thats how your picking your dogs, then your right, your kids will have to acquire hounds from different folks.

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

you should worried about your own yard & what you feed/breed. with dumbass post like this there ain't going to be anything for your kids to feed. get your head out of your ass we're all joe nobody's that feed cur's nowadays.

4. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

oooooh oooooh ooooh! let me raise my hand!!! can i wave a giant red flag too!!! oooh ooooh ooooh!!! pick me! pick me!!

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

ima cat person;)

6. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

...lol....

7. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

It's actual against the law to breed gamedogs.

8. fblb

fblb Top Dog

I'm really more of a fish kinda guy myself.

9. Tommygunn

Tommygunn Big Dog

Can u say suspect?

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

steeeeeeevvveeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo filth go check the pics thread!! Lolololol

11. fblb

fblb Top Dog

I just did, lol.

12. Cousin_IT

Cousin_IT Banned

better luck on fedsonline.

13. mindbender

mindbender Big Dog

Is this guy serious?!:confused:

14. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

what is he trying to do ?

15. ATEXAN

ATEXAN Big Dog

Dont know about hounds, but I have some nice Turtles!

[​IMG]

16. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

lmao..that turtle is a beast...u should get one of those if u woried about something being water down...

17. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

18. preme

preme CH Dog

lets see your first fastlane

19. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

lol its like people wait all day for a topic like this to add there smart ass sarcastic comments. no point even responding instead of coming across like pricks everytime a new member joins and asks a bait type question after all the site is called game-dog.com and not everyone is so cautious when being online (talking about the thread starter). no need sneer and post a thread full of bs comments. usually I wouldnt say anything but its happening all the time and im getin tired of reading threads like this.