1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

lamb?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by MPD, Aug 25, 2005.

1. MPD

MPD Big Dog

Place near me is selling lamb for the cheeps. So far I been feeding a mix of beef steak with Gold. Steak is breaking me but I always find some way to make it, I'm looking to change the meat for my dogs' barf diet. For the cooler months thinking bout bulkin up the freezer.

Is lamb one of the best meats to feed?

2. MPD

MPD Big Dog

anyone? any info is well needed

3. WWII

WWII Banned

I'm not sure if it's the best, but I know the kibble I'm feeding right now has lamb in it. I'm actually getting ready to start the BARF diet next week, and was thinking about just using chicken legs. They're cheap, and evey grocery store has them.