1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Kyon, Irish Bull Terrier

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TASOSCHATZ, Apr 29, 2009.

1. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

Hi everybody
    my name is Tasos and I am from Greece.
    I own a Stafford of Old which I purchased from UK. He is 19 months old now, he stands at about 20 inches at the shoulder and weights 49 pounds although he needs to work out and trim 5-6 pounds off. I joined this forum because its primary purpose is the classic pit dog which I preffer to present trends. He is 9 weeks old at the first photo and 12 months old at the second.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009
  2. Atomic Dog

Atomic Dog Big Dog

Very nice dog mate. Are the dogs he's from known in the UK? I bet he turns out a lot better than the Blues in the States, just my opinion btw.

3. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Welcome to the site.

Vic

4. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

Kyon is S.I.B.T.C. registered and he is out of Ady's Pup (aka sibtc CrCh Pup). Pup is a well known dog in UK for his athletic abilities, and not only, and some photos of him exist in this forum although sometimes he is mistakenlly mentioned as Tinker.
    Vic, thanks for wellcoming mate.

5. ZupZup

ZupZup Pup

[​IMG]

one of my fav pics of pup

6. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Welcome TASO man that pup looks real good on that last one what type of event is that?

7. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

8. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

Pup is an excellent dog. This photo is probably from an ACES day (athletic competition day). There is an ACES site and forum but I dont follow it since it is mostly about the game days. Ady's site is Southsidestaffords dot com. There are a few photos of Pup in there and a direct link to ACES events with results and photos, but my favorite ones from Pup are in the sibtc forum.
    Scratchindog, Angus together with Marty's dog was what got me interested at this forum at first.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009
  9. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Hello TAZOSCHATZ and Welcome to Game-Dog. This community strives to maintain the preservation of the breed and to aid in the fight against BSL. Please read the Forum rules before posting.
    We are glad you joined and we hope you enjoy your stay with us.[​IMG]

chinasmom

10. Marty

Marty Guest

Welcome to the forum TASOSCHATZ, glad to have you :)

11. KuyaJames33

KuyaJames33 Big Dog

very nice looking dog, he looks like he is in great shape. i checked out the ACES site and it looks like u guys have it organized pretty well out there. I was impressed that you have foot races among staffords wearing muzzles. All the dogs on the site looked like they were in great shape. It would be interesting to have events like that here in the United States. The A frame looks like it could be an awesome conditioning tool, I'm thinking about building one for my dogs.

12. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

Hey welcome to the forum...great looking pup you have there and I have to agree that is one awesome picture!:eek:

13. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

Thank you all mates.
    Just to clear a few things. My dog is the one at the first two pictures, at first post.
    The other dog, named Pup, belongs to Ady B****s, one of the SIBTC directors and highly involved, I think, at Aces. Pup is the sire of Kyon.
    I live in Greece, so I can not participate at Aces which takes place in UK.

14. beanieman

beanieman Banned

hey welkom, nice pup.
    I'm from holland and i'm planning to go to an aces day.
    Is you dog bred on kk line's, i'm getting a couple out of blue motor and blue troy from keetch end of this year.
    i still own dog pure bred on psycho

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009
  15. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

What's the link to the ACE'S site? Can't seem to find it.:o

16. Atomic Dog

Atomic Dog Big Dog

17. ZupZup

ZupZup Pup

Yeah the picture of Kyon's sire posted (pup) was indeed at ACES (high jump) picture by Steve Collins.

18. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

Now, that's a dog not that easy to be found and with game blood in its pedigree.

19. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

Physco wasnt pure bred himself so how could you have a dog pure bred on physco :S

20. KBK

KBK Big Dog

Think Physco was pure SBT, your thinking of Stormer who was part EBT, 1/8 I believe