1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

kong and raw hides

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by tolive, Feb 28, 2010.

1. tolive

tolive Pup

I was trying to modify a kong that the raw hide fur can be wrapped around the kong loosely not to loose though for dogs that don't like to play with them. Any ideas on how I can do this i was thinking fo a type of loop throught two or three holes in the fur.

2. CTG

CTG Big Dog

you want to wrap a kong in hide like a cover on a baseball? just stick that hide on a spring pole where it belongs.

3. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

LOL, are you trolling again or asking a genuinely stupid question?

4. tolive

tolive Pup

lol I would explain why I said this but I really can't if I say it yall wouldnt believe me. Seriously I need to cut this ot or I wont get any help with real questions. sorry about that to HighCoast, ATX, and Popper after thinking about the last post I realized just how pardon my french damn dumb that was.