1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Killer whale attack premeditated??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by yoel, Feb 27, 2010.

1. yoel

yoel Big Dog

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaH4yPMvXbE&feature=popular"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaH4yPMvXbE&feature=popular[/ame]

Seriously??

2. Well the motherfucker has killed 2 people before so who knows. The very first sentence from this idiot blows my mind. Already killed 2 people......now a 3rd and it's VERY SURPRISING! Sorry Richard aka Dick, but you lost me after that one I shut you off!! LOL

3. OK I couldn't help myself I watched the idiot. First he says premeditated, then a few sentences later he say it's not premeditated. when the fucking moron talks about putting it back in the ocean and it will be cruising the beaches to kill people.......LOL whatever editor ran this video should be fired from their job. This guy is a dildo with a capital D!

4. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

Wild is wild is wild. Take that whale and return it to where it belongs.

5. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

it's a killer whale.

and people wonder why tigers maul magicians and "trained" bears attack news reporters.

6. yoel

yoel Big Dog

Yeah he sure did contradict himself big time. And his reasoning on dealing with the animal was insane. YOu can't kill it... but you can't surely put it out in the ocean... Going for the editors head is a little cutthroatish though. LoL!

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

theyre retarded, i agree with michelle, how can they expectr to take a wild animal, put it in a swimming pool and make it dance for a 100 screaming people, and expect it NOT to flip out?!?
    i dont blame em for killin the bumbass, and no i dont even remotley feel sorry for the lady. how in the hell would anybody in there right mind think its ok to go swimming or try to handle a 4000 lb whale?
    bitch been watchin too much free willy!

8. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

They weigh over 18,000 lbs LWG. 9 tons plus.

9. yoel

yoel Big Dog

That made me laugh! Damn :)

10. Jelet

Jelet Banned

hahahah .

11. Midnight Cowboy

Midnight Cowboy Big Dog

It is a transit killer whale that killed that girl and not a resident killer whale (transint get bigger and feed on mammal prey unlike resident whales). She was killed for being stupid compare it to Resident=house cat Transint= Tiger...Transit whales travel all over living in pod up to 10-15 whales vs resident whales who are fish eaters living of the coast of pacific NW.

12. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

Anyone know what is going to happen to the whale? I am going to be pissed if they kill it. This particular whale has killed people before? I would never call a whale domestic animal...this is not a dog or a cow, it is a predator that has been used to entertain people. It's doing what comes naturally, and no one should fault it for that IMO.

13. Midnight Cowboy

Midnight Cowboy Big Dog

That whale cost to much for them to put it down.....

14. Jelet

Jelet Banned

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2010
  15. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

I see nothing wrong with a humane death for any animal...I'm a little disturbed that you do.

16. Jelet

Jelet Banned

humane

That being said...

We are talking about 20,000 pound whale... Thats bigger than Diane Jessup... That will cost so much money if one was to euthanize it with lethal juice. Think about how much it costs to put down a 10 pound dog. And the price rises if you have a 200 lb dog. And keeps on rising... And now we are talking about a 20,000 pound animal. It would be very money efficient to just not feed it and let it starve to death. Or just drain the tank/drop the whale out of the tank to suffocate to death.

money>whales life.

But if money was not an issue, then yes. Give it a non-cruel death... But it is.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2010
  17. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

Oh yea this aren't cruel deaths........were with ya.

Acatually IT wont. if it is killed, it could be used for MEAT, there are so many things you can use out of a dead whale.

USE one of these rounds .458 Winchester Magnum .
    [​IMG]
    01[​IMG]
    02[​IMG]

Right between the eyes. Screw euthinazia...............

FREE WILLY, FREE WILLY, FREE WILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!FREE WILLY, FREE WILLY, FREE WILLY,FREE WILLY, FREE WILLY, FREE WILLY,FREE WILLY, FREE WILLY, FREE WILLYFREE WILLY, FREE WILLY, FREE WILLY,,FREE WILLY, FREE WILLY, FREE WILLYFREE WILLY, FREE WILLY, FREE WILLYFREE WILLY, FREE WILLY, FREE WILLYFREE WILLY, FREE WILLY, FREE WILLYFREE WILLY, FREE WILLY, FREE WILLY.

KILLER WHALE WENT KILLER......WTF did these morons expect??????

18. brat pack

brat pack Top Dog

They released the whale who played free willy in the ocean and she wound up dying of pnemonia and bacteria exposure. The whale that killed the lady has been in captivity for 30 years. I don't consider that wild anymore, but still a KILLER whale. They said he doesn't know how to hunt his own food or anything. But he does seem to have a taste for dumb blondes.

19. Phillip

Phillip Pup

20. yoel

yoel Big Dog

LoL!!! Ingenious!