1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Kid's and Bulldogs

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by elifan, Mar 11, 2012.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Congratulations on the new daughter in-law!

2. Pollo

Pollo Big Dog

Picture is from 2007. 2005 she took wildsides 95 stud book to school and was telling all the kids a champion has 3 wins. lol
    School definitely called.
    DEC59B35-FA13-48CC-9B42-48E5415B2DF9.jpeg Fast forward that same girl has two kids of her own and just asked me for a pup.

Ssdd, Dusty Road, grove and 2 others like this.
  3. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

It is amazing what they hear and what they learn.

Told the story before but my son caught 15-16 innings in a double header and the temp was going over a 100 when they started the first inning. After the game he was spent and had little to no gas left in his tank. He was maybe 12 or 13. The parents from our team as well as the others were congratulating him on the extreme effort and commitment he had shown. I admit, it was impressive.

Then out of the mouth of babes, he said something along the lines of 'bad things happen when you quit at my house'. From halfway across the diamond, I felt the death stare from my wife. It was a piercing glare.

Kids and bulldogs can be awesome but sketchy at times.

S

Staff0rd, ben brockton, Ssdd and 2 others like this.
  4. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I remember that story. She definitely looked like you as a youngin...

Pollo likes this.