1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

kemmer

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by T.A.K, May 21, 2010.

1. T.A.K

T.A.K Pup

any one running little d blood or little d cross jeep/redboy also heard good stuff about raghead any info greatly appreciated

2. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

i also like the kemmers crossed with jeep or gator...
    Knew a dog from the kemmers/gator cross, very good dog!

3. T.A.K

T.A.K Pup

hi mate any peds, are these dogs u mention in europe??

4. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

5. T.A.K

T.A.K Pup

i heard the jeb stuff over here were very disapointing but the little d stuff was meant to be very good dogs. i know of a few breeding with little d stuff crossed with jeep but was wondering if anyone else uses this and to what ratio % kemmer to % jeep

6. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

i searched also some time back for some kemmer cross dogs,
    but all people say to me, not the good stuff, better for leave it alone.
    Alot of cur's... :rolleyes:

7. People say a lot and I would be willing to bet the only Kemmer dogs they have ever seen were on peds online. R. Smith has had and bred some very good dogs down from the Kemmer line. People that have this blood and have it right are not letting it go ;)

8. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Mad kennels swares by it too

9. Jeep x R. Smith (Kemmer) x Cottingham x Alligator :eek: I know I won't share :p

10. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

People that have this blood and have it right are not letting it go ;).

Yes they are:cool: <!-- / message -->

11. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

12. Something like that but I like my Jeep from Ch. Brick POR and my Kemmer a little tighter as per Robert Smith's later stuff and I really like that crossed with good ol' Cottingham Redboy bred so good it would make you weep and blended to perfection with some hard drivin Whitsell and a dab of Alligator for strong bones ;) ...but you won't see my peds online :cool:

13. PREACHER

PREACHER Big Dog

Had a nice lil one down through that R.Smiths stuff

14. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

15. paddy

paddy Pup

the stuff down from that jeb stuff were curs..things is norman kept his dogs to himself and culled alot..only kept dogs that were one dimentinal chest dogs. when he died his son used his fathers reputation to peddle pups..

16. BIGTEXAS

BIGTEXAS Big Dog

17. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

would be nice for see some pure or crosses kemmer dogs, that working out good :)

18. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

19. Caos

Caos CH Dog

heard good things about the senator dogs.

20. :d:d:d:d i love em i love em i love em