1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Keep Breeding them BIG AND BLUE!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by hawk, Nov 20, 2004.

1. you are fucking cruel according to this comment you support dog fighting if you think its ok to let a dog eat another and who gives a fuck what the blue dog in the picture is he is a beautiful dog no matter his breed

2. I sent them a nasty message because they sent me one first im not going to let anyone send me a nasty message and not say anything back NO MATTER WHO IT IS if you start with me I will say something back she sent me a nasty message saying I shouldn't own a dog even after I spent so much money changing the dog food like she asked me to she still called me a bad owner and called me a child I wont going to sit there and put up with that I stood up for myself I have seen far worse dog owners them me

3. shaman

shaman Big Dog

This thread has gone to shit...

4. shaman

shaman Big Dog

and in other news.. Bullies are the IN thing in my country, I for 1 am happy if that is normal? This means less and less dickheads and egocentric sobs will want real dogs

5. well I just posted a picture of a beautiful dog in which I don't even own and got bashed for it, and I don't appreciate you calling my family stupid just because he bought a dog that is blue and because he was told it was a pit bull you wouldn't want me calling your family stupid and not that you care but this guy has been thru enough without you calling him stupid over his dog his dad was in clinical depression and commited suicide not that you would care you will probally find something rude to say to this post to

6. what is wrong with bullies ALL DOGS deserve love no matter the breed

7. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

If you'll quarter it!!.... I Kidd I Kidd!!!

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

8. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

If your so serious about dogs ending up in shelter you'd know diff

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

9. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

The wayvto learn is through listening and soaking in the information given. Bullies are sad breed of dogs with multiple health problems, you remind me of a know it all teenager that regardless of what you are told you have a answer. If you really wanna learn shut up and listen ask a question worth asking. I'm so sick of hearing teenagers pop off about respect me blah blah learn how to act like a adult and you'll be treated as one. Yis Ole Man

10. well my cousins dog is not a bully he is not one of those short fat ass dogs with muscles all over looking like hes on steroids his dog is tall, lean and muscular just like an American pit bull terrier he is in perfect health no dogs ever bred by this woman has ever had health issues and shes been raising pit bulls for 13 years

11. realistic

realistic Pup

I just read some of your posts and you sure are a very opinionated person for someone with your lack of knowledge don't you think you should actually try learning something before arguing with people lol.?

Also the dog you posted is not a pitbull it is a mongrel bully mutt.

You say what is wrong with bullies well here is what is wrong. Their breeders mainly consist of morons probably 999 out of every 1000 they breed these hippo like reptilians not because they are lovers of animals but to line their own pockets by selling them to idiots and newcomers such as yourself.These dogs have severe health problems yet these clowns don't give a shit aslong as they get their money.Worse than that these morons call them pitbulls and more new morons come along and think that these are in fact pitbulls.

You also complained in another thread about real breeders yet you support these fucktards ? where is the logic in that those clowns breeding those hippos are the ones who fill up the pounds.You won't find dogs bred from people on this site in pounds well maybe yours lol.

I hope you can overcome your ignorance and actually learn a thing or ten but the fact you were on here before and got banned then too for similar bullshit shows you have not really learned anything.
    You preach all this bullshit about animal love and support the humane society yet You fail to realize that the humane society is one of the most corrupt organizations in the world they along with other terrorist groups like peta put down around 95+% of all the animals they take in. They do not give a shit about animals or rescuing dogs they only care about money and they use pawns such as yourself to do their dirty work and fight their cause.
    The goal of these groups is profit they just brainwash weak people into following them if you actually did some research about these people and how they actually treat animals if you genuinely care about animals as much as you say you do then you would be horrified by their actions and turn your back on them but you don't seem to be open minded enough to want to learn rather argue with people.
    Anyway i wish you luck and i hope you find the truth out.

12. I did not buy my dog this blue dog is not my dog and he is not a mongrel he is a beautiful dog and don't you fucking dare call my friend a dumbass she cares about her dogs none of her dogs have ever had medical problems she is a great person who loves animals and she doesn't breed for money she actually hasn't bred in 2 years how can you call this dog a bull mongrel all I see is a big beautiful blue dog and the picture doesn't do this dog justice in person he is a phenomenal dog, no matter the breed

Attached Files:

13. and my dog will never end up in a pound nor will any dog owned by any of my family members you only say that because my dog isn't the big name bloodlines like your dog my dog is eli, bolio, Colby, redboy, snooty, cotton bullet my dog will never end up in a shelter

14. realistic

realistic Pup

I'm not trying to insult you i'm trying to help you out but you are not helping yourself if you want answers you got to ask some questions and not just start arguments with everyone because you can't handle the truth. I seen your replies in yard set ups page too again it seems like you are either a troll trying to provoke people or are genuinely that misinformed.

Just get off your high horse and people will actually help you here.

15. shaman

shaman Big Dog

sigh....................................

16. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Reference my last post.....Listen and you may learn something.

17. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

The grind here isn't if a dog is a blue dog. The grind is when someone calls them a bulldog (Pitbull to you), as they are NOT such. And who do you think you are instructing people who mostly all love all dogs and treat them with respect, although we endear our own breed most. Your insinuations are atrocious. Presumptions only put you in a bad light, and show how shallow your perspective is.

18. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

O.O

*backs out of thread slowly*

19. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

,,,,,eh.....what.....happened......lol.......

20. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion