1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

k-9 dog officer killed by two thugs.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by popper, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Jalet,

Do you have more respect for criminals parasites than you do for law officers? There are no good criminals. "Petty larceny?" Please. It would be fine with me if they cut their hands off and branded them as theives that don't respect the property of good honest people that work to get what they have.

Also, have you ever tried to keep up with a dog in the woods or a swamp? It isn't going to happen...not even if your Tarzan. That said, he should have held onto the line, and there are some bad cops out there...but if you are going to judge every police officer for the actions of a few, well, then you too should be judged. And, remember, currently there are some police officers that do NOT lump all APBTs together...thankfully. If they did, no one would have one. So, your behavior is EXACTLY what you do not condone. And, remember, what is "good for the goose is good for the gander." In other words, don't have a double standard. If you don't want all cops to judge you to be a "thug that owns pit bulls" well, then return the favor and don't assume that all cops abuse their powers. There are good and bad apples in every barrel...because we are all human.

2. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i dont agree with the whole "dogs are cops" thing, but i got a buddy i graduated with who was the K9 officer in my hometown, and there is some SERIOUS cash in those dogs. thats gotta be a factor

3. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

good post Lee R

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

good sh*t!!!

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

oooook officer robinson!!! :cool::rolleyes:

6. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

just cuz a fella respects a cop dont make him an officer LWG. like i said, i graduated with a good friend of mine who went on to be a K9cop in my small hometown. as kids hed stay the night at my house and wed play atari and do all the shit kids do, but in the process he was exposed to APBTs and as a grown man he loves the breed. hes always been a dog person, and i guess things just fell into place. there are things i dont talk to him about, but he isnt stupid at the same time...neither am i. i respect the hell outta the guy and what hes done for my small town cuz hes an honest cop that thinks for himself. wanna call me a cop too?

7. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I don't agree with the dogs are cops thing either. Not sticking up for the criminal here either but what do they aspect you to do when an animal has it's teeth in you? If you punch the dog then it's assault on a police officer. I don't know anyone in the world who isn't going to punch a dog that is biting them. It just doesn't make sense. I have nothing agaisnt police officers. They have a tough job as it is.

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

no but i didnt see you puttin cops on a petastool either.
    whoever you choose to be friends with is your choice wood, but if you ask me i have ZERO respect for the PD.
    i dont know how police in your county work but in mine, there is no difference between the criminals and the PD. there one in the same, just on different sides.
    gangsters in a black uniform & a badge.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2009
  9. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

oh we have criminals in uniforms too. our chief of police and assistant chief just went to PRISON this summer for raping a bartender at the country club after it closed. crazy shit huh?

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

damn! & i was complaining about gettin my ass beat!!! i feel sorry for that woman.

11. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Wardog, "What do they expect you to do when an animal has his teeth in you?"

I imagine they expect you to feel pain and restriction of motion. LOL. The price of being a criminal.

Laced,

Again, I have no respect for criminals...NONE...and to see you comment about the PD yet make no comment about the CRIMINAL suggests that you may be associated with a criminal side. I am NOT a PD. I am a person that makes an honest living...a man that thinks criminals should be used as organ donors for those that do right. If that is how you feel about ALL cops, then I would be left to assume you have a criminal record or that need to run for office to make a change in your area. I myself know there are good ones and bad ones...both. And, it would be fine with me if the "criminal cops" were used as organ donors as well. That said, I do have MUCH respect for the good ones.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2009
  12. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

so because folks got a criminal record automatically makes them bad people?
    sounds like a cop 2 me.
    be carefull what u say on here folks.......................

13. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Other then the obvious, what do they expect you to do?:eek:

14. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

For someone to think it is ok to break into someone's home to steal their private property that they earned the hard way, as did the criminals above...ya, I would say that makes you the type of person I have no use for. A parasite. I am totally fine with the idea of deworming America to remove the criminals from our society, which is why I support the idea of the death penalty for repeat convicts.

15. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

well go ahead and be a cop if you want to thats your choice! lol

me on the other hand i would have shot or stabbed the dog that was biting me!

16. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

You do agree though that is it is screwed up that these cats broke into someone's house though, right?

17. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

HAAA!!!!! that is the funniest thing i have read on here in a loooong time! im laughing so hard its bringing tears to my eyes.
    no one is going to watch what they say, no matter how much anyone warns them. you know why? its the internet and everyone thinks they are invincible.

i gave up trying to save people from themselves...perhaps you have seen my "rope" pic???

i agree w/ LR to an extent ( lost me at the death penalty)

if you break into my house, a police dog is the LAST thing you need to worry about. matter of fact- most would probably BEG for the police for it to stop.
    police- hate them when you get hassled, yet you would call 911 in a heartbeat when threatened
    there are good cops and bad cops. keep your ass on the straight and narrow and 99% of the time you will have nothing to worry about

18. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

oh yea, i agree 100% but i wouldnt be the one callin the cops. u break into my house your dealin wit ME, not no punk ass cops.

19. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

the majority would, not everybody.
    my house got shot up 2 times in a week about 5 years ago. cops didnt come out 1 time, they werent called niether.

20. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

havent caught it yet.