1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Just wanted to say hello. I want to suport game-dog ! So The Dex Is Back ! lol

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by corvettedex, Feb 20, 2015.

1. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

Welcome back.

2. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Dex in effect. Welcome back to my ol friend - :) you have been missed. Glad to hear from you brother!
    hit me up when you see this.

3. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Welcome back dex.Anything new wit the race cars?

4. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Thank you all for such a nice welcome ! Racing has been on hold due to money
    Lol. Thanks for asking Mr Revolition. I sure miss it. I will make a few Supetstock events this year driving for other owners. Im just focused on working and taking care of my family, And my hounds.

5. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Well at least youll still get some seat time.Yeah gotta take care of the fam.hounds included.its gotta be done but i love doing for them

6. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Your a Good Man !
    Very well said, I am with you 100%