1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Just Thought I'd Share....

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Zoe, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

A picture of the anti Christ. Apparently her owners had enough of her and gave her away to some kids on the street and she wound up being passed around from desk to desk by the ladies that work at city hall in a city close to me. What started out as a ''dog sitting for the weekend'' is now a temp. foster. She will be going into rescue once they can work out transport to get her to Vancouver Island. Don't let the cute face fool you. She's an asshole. lol

[​IMG]

Can't wait for the little bastard to leave. Oh gaud... puppies. Never again. I'm sticking to adults from now on! lol

2. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

is that the evil one you were talking about on FB?

3. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

It is! The first day she was a dream. I think she was just tired. I hate her now. lol

4. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

LMAO! You have to love evil puppies!

5. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Want her? She's screaming bloody murder in her crate right now as I type! lol

6. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

I have one adult that does that, so, no thank you! I think you're lying.....she looks like a sweetie.

7. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

See.... that's how she gets you! lol

8. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

Hate those types.....free or not, not worth the headache

9. riotact

riotact Pup

Lol, I can relate to forgetting what a pain in the ass puppies are, but she sure is cute!

10. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

You and me both. I swear she is the most evil pup that has been here yet. She'll probably be heading out Monday so I'll go back to sanity then. lol