1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Just out of curiosity......

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Pitbull219, Jul 20, 2006.

1. maximusab

maximusab Big Dog

I have also worked with several Rotties. They are very stubborn and it is hard to get a good one these days. The imported ones are okay.

2. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

No wonder why she was able to get $4,000 per pup!! They had working ability AND did well in conformation.....

3. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Other than my bulldogs, this one is my favorite, :)

[​IMG]

4. maximusab

maximusab Big Dog

WOW. You better be careful playing with them. Don't injure his "boy parts".

5. kutiee25

kutiee25 Pup

yeap dont start bashin on the rotties! mine is a import! the smartest thing out there! be sides a bollier collier! you all just ran into the wrong owners!
    back up off rotties foreal!

6. maximusab

maximusab Big Dog

Whose bashing Rotties?

7. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

I think I kinda was, not really trying to though....

8. maximusab

maximusab Big Dog

Just opinions based on personal experiences. People like different things in dogs.

9. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

LMFAO!!!! That is funny.....unfortunately my sister in law and her stud Angus have both been departed for a couple years now, and I really don't stay in touch with any of the good folks who had bought his pups, and I don't know where her bitches are anymore either....I imagine most have passed on as well.
    :(

10. Attila

Attila Guest

Beagles, Black and Tan Coon Hounds, Plott hounds, Vizcula, Pulli, Komondor, Kuvazs, Blood Hound, Red Bone, Blue Tick Hound, Basset hound, English Mastiff, Neopolitan, Cane Corso, German Shepherds, Oh hell any dog that doesn't have to be brushed and detangled or smaller than a standard beagle. It would be a shorter list of dogs I don't like, such as pooples, pomeranians, Shitzoo, any other fluffy dog. I love wolves in their natural habitate. My dad said he thinks I am part wolf. Oh ya and my two Shar-Pei dogs love them to bits.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2006
  11. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

i have a gsd and a rottx , will never have them again. i hate long fur.. gets into everything... i vaccuum every other day. at least my pitx has short fur . besides apbt. my favorites are:

dobes., buecerons, presas, mastiffs, danes, corso

all short furred critters from now on....

12. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

lmao!! That's quite a list. I hear ya though, I like most dogs, but if you had to pick just a few favorites......

13. Attila

Attila Guest

geesh make it hard on me. Ok All hounds, Shar-pei, and all mastiffs. Is that fair? lol I really love hound dogs.

14. maximusab

maximusab Big Dog

Well I'm sorry to hear that. At least you have the memory.

15. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

Many memories......

16. 2gk

2gk Pup

I can stand any breed but I would only own APBT's personally. that mechanic dog is built like a fugging tank

17. asaj

asaj Big Dog

I never had one, but I admire Akitas and Swedish Elk Hound.

18. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

a TRUE working bred Presa Canario. Not this American B.S. popping up all over now.

19. diva

diva CH Dog

I like dachshunds. When I was a little girl, we always had atleast one. All of the ones I ever had thought they were just as big as any other dog. My neice has one. He's only a week younger than my new pup. It's so funny to see them play. The dachshund bobs and weaves trying to "attack" Champ. He'll even make Champ back up sometimes. LOL

[​IMG]

20. Boss' Mom

Boss' Mom Big Dog

I LOVE Newfoundlands...I am hoping that a Newfie will be my next dog. They are a wonderful breed.

I also like Presa Canarios, Boerboels and Belgian Malinois. Don't know if I'd ever purchase any of those dogs, though. I used to like ABs, too. However, I'm on another dog board, and have found a lot of ABs to be nervy, which I do not like. It sounds like finding a good AB (solid nerve, highly driven etc) is not very easy.