1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

just made a break stick what do you think?

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by DirtyD, Jun 10, 2011.

1. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

this is my first attempt at making one. I made it out of a hickory hammar handle. It's a crappy photo but what do you guys think? Should I put more of an angle on it where it goes in the mouth or does that look good? Thanks guys!

[​IMG]

2. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

looks like u bout to go vampire hunting

3. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Might wanna shave the paint off? But other than that it looks like every hammer handle break stick I ever saw...

4. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

lmao, maybe I should

5. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

6. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

I am taking some sand paper to it tomorrow to clean it up, just wanted to make sure it would get the job done for now. I will make it pretty later.

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Sand it down from the tip about halfway to 3/4 the way down to thin it up, I'd also round off the edges. Other than that not bad for the first try. Looks better than mine did.

8. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

the other pic made it look thicker than it does in your hand

9. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

Okay I sanded it down nice but I am hoping I got the tip of it right. let me know what you think. Where can it improve?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

got the tip like I want now all that is left is the grip tape and drilling the hole for the strap
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. AGame

AGame CH Dog

there ya go looks like a break stick to me, good job

12. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

lol thank god it dont look like a dildo any more! thanks for the compliment.

13. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Awesome, looks perfect.

14. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

making a second one
    [​IMG]

15. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Looks kind of short. I prefer my sticks a little bit longer.

16. hardluck

hardluck Banned

it looked like a vampire dagger thing when it was sharp good job on sanding it down.

17. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

I mad the second one longer because the first one was a tad short.

18. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

thank you. hope they will look good after they get grip tape and a hole for a strap

19. Dogman#1

Dogman#1 Big Dog

nice job! looks professionally done, lol.

20. old goat

old goat CH Dog

d, good job and the longer 1 you will like better like saiysgin said .