1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Just got this puppy and inhavensome questions

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by alday, May 5, 2011.

1. alday

alday Pup

I bouthg this dog ://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=354683 here in Mexico and was awesome unfortunately hebhad a heart attack an died few hours after I got it I took himntonthe vet and he told me so aftermopening him, mmm the kennel, galvan kennels was so nice and responsible with me and he replaced my puppy, finally four months after he is here, and he es awesome, nice looking and I love his temperament, http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=328898 I haven't seen or read about too much chinaman/Eli/jeep/red boy
    My question is what blood with you breed to him? I'm thinking Four different options, haystack, Sam jr. Black rock kennels, ch lil bo pi island kennels, Cardenas and garner roscoe or hickson

2. alday

alday Pup

3. Texican

Texican Big Dog

Nice Pup. Good Luck, Buena Suerte