1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Just doing a little research :)

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Patch O' Pits, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Hi all; since the breeder of one of mine has been MIA for years now, I'm just looking around to see if I can find anyone with dogs related.

Yes, I know how to search on peds online but it has leads me to dead ends ... and often it has no picts of the dogs.

So if you have any of these dogs in the front of your peds please give me a shout via pm or post if you'd like :)
    Just trying to see what all is still around. I pulled out a couple of names from his ped below. I'm especially looking for dogs sired by Mickey. I love that dog :)

BRUSCHI'S MICKEY KNOX

GR CH MC CLURKIN'S G/C II ZULU

GLANCY'S SPIRIT

TROTTIER'S HAMBONE

GR CH ADAMS' KINGFISH

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2009
  2. GBandy

GBandy Big Dog

Hey Patch,

Did you try posting on online pedigrees forum? You might get a better response in there as not everyone on this forum has a membership to that website, to help research the peds of the dogs you provided. Good luck! hope you find what your looking for.:D

3. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Hi,

Thanks!

Actually, I don't want to research the pedigree itself; I know the ped very well.

What I'm looking for are related dogs that are alive and well. Also ones that I can see picts of since I haven't seen many.

I'd love to be able to put together pictures of the heritage. The breeder had some awesome picts and I saw some of the dogs in person, but unfortunately like I said they are MIA.

I have only found a small handful over the years.

I don't have an online peds account, but that would probably be a good idea LOL:)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2009
  4. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Bumping up to see if anyone can help out.

Thanks!