1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Just because a dog is blue is it bully

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Sparkplug, Jan 4, 2010.

1. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

i love them tri colored dogs

2. yoel

yoel Big Dog

Why do people care about these stipulations? If your not in the "game" then what are you worried about? Just as long as your dog is healthy and can get active outside you should be happy with what you got.

3. yoel

yoel Big Dog

my goodness???!!!!!! Is that your dog????? I've been wanting a tri color for such a long time. One that looks as healthy as that! Damn thats a specimen for all to see.

4. yoel

yoel Big Dog

My boy has the exact snout of the dog you posted named Beelzebub. Those are nice looking dogs.

5. yoel

yoel Big Dog

Na I'll keep mine. Maybe they need to hang the baby you and your sister might make together... save the human race from the extra bullshit inbreeding.

6. power

power Pup

Back in the day Casey had some very good dogs. Ask anyone who went up against him. At one time I gave some thought about crossing a dog into his bloodline but decided not to do it. Not because of the dogs, I liked what I saw.

He also made some very good collars and equipment.

7. topgame

topgame Banned

the razor edge line started fron colby stuff and amstaff and they just keeped indreading to make them bigger i did a lot of research on it and there are some game RE dog i went to a [ ] show and it was a RE vs a MayDay

8. CTG

CTG Big Dog

true. to each his/her own.

9. bdub

bdub Top Dog

after seeing a dog fom someone on here,i am having to shove my foot in my ass,somewhat,dude has a nice great looking blue and white dog,fit,healthy looking,doesnt look anything like mot blue dogs,but i am sticking with culling all RE,gotticrap dogs

10. awol3656

awol3656 Pup

cali and her mom brezzy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

I know there's so many different extremes to the bully breed. But your dog does not look like a bully to me at all.

12. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

ask for a pic of her standing next to it, the dog is a big as a mastiff.

13. What I think is going on with the american bulldog is a reversal of nature. in the old days of rome the fighting dogs were massive, strong dogs who were pitted against lions, tigers, and bears etc....these dogs were excessively dangerous to hande by people, when compactness, speed and versatility were required, the dogs became smaller and much safer to handle, our modern apbt. the ambully is simply a non-game dog who is aggressive and being bred to be bigger, the ambully is not an apbt......

14. popper

popper CH Dog

i dont like any dog that is bred for color

15. ganja

ganja Big Dog

a bully would be a amstaff head on a mastiff or english bulldog body :o

16. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

I personally think its a good looking dog. Chimeras Chief is a very big dog, hes like 90lbs but hes not a bully.

17. ganja

ganja Big Dog

Chimeras Chief is a bandog not an apbt

18. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

I thought chief was purebred apbt.

19. ganja

ganja Big Dog

nothing pure bred about that dog lol, trust me ;)