1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Just an update on my litter.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by AGK, Sep 19, 2009.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Well, it's been 2 weeks already since they were born, and the 3 pups that made it through are doing fantastic, they're all very healthy, and extremely active, got some real screamers here....lol of course, they won't ever hold a candle to those European Gamedogs:rolleyes:, but I think we'll be happy just the same;). Their eyes have opened up, and their all walking, just a bit shakey when they're up on all 4's, it's actually, quite amusing. Mama's is missing the upstairs life as we like to refer to it here, Mia is whining alot more now that we have started to let her come upstairs and visit for an hour here or and hour there. Shes a spoiled a$$ b*t*h on the typical day, but since she had the pups, shes had to be confined in the pens so shes missing the good life, (even though she's still very spoiled, my lady is down with them constantly) Anyways, here are some pictures taken today, enjoy::D

I present to you, the 3 stooges:cool:

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=282525

[​IMG]

They remind me of lil black pooh bears:D

[​IMG]

That are hopefully going to grow up into Fa-kin black Grizzly brears!

[​IMG]

LOL:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope you enjoyed my picture page slide show:D, I'll keep ya, some what, on the up an up:cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2009
  2. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

aWESOME I am glad that everything worked out

3. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

They are gorgeous pups, and glad to see they are doing well. :)

4. preme

preme CH Dog

nice looking pups

5. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Those pictures are so cute!!!!

You going to name them Mo, Curly and Larry?

6. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

LARRY CURRLY AND MOLEAN HAHAHAHA
    COULDNT HELP IT

7. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Na, can't because of the 2 females, one Female is going to be Wardog Kennels Bianca, the other female, I haven't came up with a name yet but I use American Gamedog Kennels Sadie the Shady Lady on peds-online, but that name isn't staying. I already had a dog by that name but I didn't register her, but still had a Sadie, all the same. I take forever to name a pup, I want the name to go with the dogs personality. Anywho, the male will be whatever BBD names it.

8. cutt

cutt CH Dog

very nice lookin pups...

9. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Oh I see. I named all my pups for personality or special "features" . . but i will give a boy name to a girl. lol.

IE. .Little Miss Petey and Mini Mush Mouth. I had too many girls to come up with enough girly names lol.

Good luck with them lil bears!

10. Fine looking pups you have there AGK and i sent you that message yesterday

11. RR3000

RR3000 Big Dog

They look good and healthy agk,keep us posted

12. Pitless2208

Pitless2208 Big Dog

Nice lookin pups, glad to hear they are doing well.

13. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

nice pics and healthy pups that is good to see.

14. Gamebull

Gamebull Pup

They are so cute!! Keep sharing pictures please. Some europeans look for good house dogs or sporting dogs so they might hold a couple of candles;)

15. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

they are lookin good man:D "AGKs Black Betty"

16. pezmot

pezmot Pup

very nice loking pups!! plz keep us posted with pics:D

17. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

those are some really nice pup! i just love blackout litters

18. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

Awesome looking all around... congrats...

19. kdue

kdue Big Dog

nice n cute little doggies. i wish one would suddenly appear at my doorsteps!!

20. kgip2

kgip2 Pup

Lookin good, keep us all updated