1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Juss showin off some pups on the yard....

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by jumper3202, May 16, 2009.

1. PERRO

PERRO Big Dog

Good looking dogs! I really like Beanie and Princess.:D They would throw some good looking pups.

2. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

Yep, them dogs is worth showin off.

3. art

art Big Dog

good looking dogs man :D:cool::D:cool::eek:

4. Robber

Robber Big Dog

Those last two are an interesting cross - Frisco with some Patrick/Tonka back in the bottom side. Nice looking dogs.

5. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

All of them are nice but that first bitch caught my eye

the EL NegroxZorro female

6. you got some GORGEOUS dogs...especially the last one can I have it :)

7. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

Love the Oteelo dog you got, im not a big fan of the Frisco stuff but they all look great... congrats..

8. jumper3202

jumper3202 Big Dog

I don't know why her pedigree says oteela thats not her pedigree or my pedigree period at all for that much that little black bitch is out of garner's ch.otto i don't know how i did that wow... i will fix it tomorrow i have to renew my online fed account... that blows my mind how that happened

9. jumper3202

jumper3202 Big Dog

10. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

wow, you gotta yard of young gunz dont you? good luck man!

11. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

All fantastic looking animals, definitely a yard to be proud of.

If you ever get tired of feeding any of 'em i've got a chain spot waiting. :)

I especially like that CH. Dynamite male and the negro/zorro female but truthfully they all look good.

12. very nice dogs

13. familydude

familydude Big Dog

The third one in the pictures appears pretty mouthy. I like the looks on all these dogs.

14. jumper3202

jumper3202 Big Dog

yh ur right
    if there is more mouth out there won't believe it till i see it...

15. Ligyron

Ligyron Pup

Gorgeous animals all.

When I finally get a BD, I truely hope I can find one even 3/4 as nice looking.

(sigh), maybe someday....:o

16. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Where did you get that kind of fencing for the kennel?

17. Nawz

Nawz Pup

I really love your oteelo dog

18. Blau

Blau Big Dog

Loving your dogs man... great looking animals, would love to see one up close!

19. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

cant say that you have anything i wouldnt feed i especially love that texas tea dog

20. AGame

AGame CH Dog

agree with ya there bud not a one i wouldnt feed and 10 more just like em lol very very nice yard dont blame ya for wanting to show it off at all