1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Jubilation!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by frenchie1936, Oct 25, 2007.

1. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

My new addition was born sometime last night/early this morning! i'm so friggin excited it's ridiculous. i feel like a little kid man. anyhow, as sson as pics are available i will get them posted. the breeding was from two amazing colby dogs that were both from the hands of Mr. Louis Colby himself. the stud was Sharkey and the bitch was Irish. i'm hoping to get a female out of this one, but we'll see. otherwise i get a good pick on a male. words don't do any justice right now to how happy and excited i am. pics coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

2. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Congrats! Can't wait to see those pictures!

3. jr Pit Guy

jr Pit Guy Big Dog

Great to hear you found a good pup! I'll kick one back for ya.

4. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

thanks bud. i've been doing nothing but since i found out!!! :)