1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Jimmy Boots/Benny Bob

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by RRL, Apr 14, 2012.

1. RRL

RRL Top Dog

I would like to read about some historical matches where both dogs were just about as good as one another.What I mean is like matches that were like Jimmy Boots/Benny Bob.If you know of any ones that were like that one could you post them?

2. RRL

RRL Top Dog

What was the best fight you saw?

That would be hard to answer, but it would probably be when I matched Jumbo Gina into STP Kennels. Both bitches were young at the time, it was a tremendous fight. John Pollock admitted the he considered this one of the best ever, John had a Paladin/Carver bitch that weighed in at forty-nine, while my bitch came in at forty-seven. It went 2:43, both bitches biting hard and giving up no ground, I won, but both dogs died after the match.