1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Jenny mill for sale

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Lee Robinson, Dec 28, 2009.

1. GI Joe

GI Joe Big Dog

i don't think it is lazy just multitasking one the jennyone one the mill and another on the bike or walk presto three worked dogs by one person.

2. Try to search GEDON on youtube.com

You can see 2xW GEDON working the jenny. Nice background music too:)

3. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

got a link?
    :confused:

4. bluebeard

bluebeard Big Dog

you can put a dog on these any day of the week, as long as you're not doing anything else with them....lol

it's a conditioning device, no different than a treadmill.

5. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

6. Sorry, here you go Sir.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64ZtC8da2EM[/ame]

Cavite Blacksheep Kennel's 2xWinner Gedon

7. No matter how many hours you walk your dog, you cannot equal the exercise that a TREADMILL or a CATMILL (JENNY) can give your dog. Simply saying.... it wil take a super human ability to run in the same pace as a pitbull at a same distance and duration.

A treadmill (slat/carpet) OR a Jenny is 1 vital instrument that is a must for most dogmen, dogmen that knows their craft.

8. OutInCA

OutInCA Pup

9. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

[​IMG]

OMG. That is wicked!

Gaud.... those kids in that video.... hopefully one of them don't wind up with a concusion. :eek:

10. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

Need alot of room...have seen one but didnt get to see it used. Would they have any benefits over a good mill? I mean the mills take up alot less room

11. GI Joe

GI Joe Big Dog

looking good buck

12. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Thanks , need to buy the 2'"x2" like BenB suggested! i thought about what BenB said, might as well make it properly and with the right strength and suted material.. i thought the U channel i had, would be good enought but, wasn't sure enough to weld them on the day i did he rest of it.
    :rolleyes:

13. Ei Buck, how's the catmill going? Kindly post some pictures please. Thanks.

14. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

buck whats the diameter on that?

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

yes buck your going to fuck around & hurt them dogs with that mill. most of them welds are cold & pouris going to crack once you get a crack the weld is no good & shit breaks. scrap it and save yourself the headache of injury to your dogs.

16. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

welds are holding fine Ben, they were tacked in that pic, and the arm's aren't even on them at that point. she spins and performs well. used 1080 rods also.

long as your tracks smooth your jenny motion is smooth too.

17. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

30 ft total. and some say go 60ft for better results. but a 60ft jenny takes up a yard. better to set up at a buddies horse farm!

18. postmandan

postmandan Big Dog

i gotta laff at some of ya. i have had a jenny in my yard for close to 15 years- theres also a turntable and a weight pull track. they have been there a long time also. the sherriff has seen them and never have i had a problem. if you have a reasonable reason to have this type of equipment most places you can get away with it- ya gotta have balls of steel and most aint got them-lol' well i was kidding just a bit but not much. There are some states like florida that are real hard on you but I live in texas and am glad of it= Dan

19. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Buck... I think you need to come out west for a visit so I can put you to working building cool shit for my yard! :))