1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Jeep without Redboy?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by mrstranger, Oct 24, 2014.

1. mrstranger

mrstranger Big Dog

Anyone has Jeep bred dogs without Redboy?

Would love to see a few n peds.

2. mrstranger

mrstranger Big Dog

Nice! Thanks for posting Sharkstero

3. mr.stranger,i was just curious why for your question..you don't like redboy? ive came across great dogs that were 3 quarters jeep and a quarter redboy..nothing wrong with adding a lil redboy to the mix

4. mrstranger

mrstranger Big Dog

I love Jeep/Redboy lol

I've owned 1 before

Just that now it just seems there are soo many JRBs I just like to see some jeep without the Redboy

5. I heard that....jeep/rascal is a better solution to jeep/redboy in my opinion...jeep/rascal are rougher dogs in my opinion

6. STONEY

STONEY Pup

no the case at all.....

7. mrstranger

mrstranger Big Dog

Stoney mind sharing a lil of what you have?

8. bounty

bounty Big Dog

9. bounty

bounty Big Dog

10. bounty

bounty Big Dog

11. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Not a fan of those mayfield dogs but the ones KING TUT(andre rip) used were superior and outcrossed well...
    Smiley and his two brothers Werdo and Abe could possibly be the best producing siblings of modern times...
    Any other three siblings produce that well???PREPOTENT GENETICS there...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [288743] :: RUDYS JENNA ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [288745] :: RUDY'S GR.CH.
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [282860] :: RUDY'S RIZZO 3XW
    The Tubre line of Mayfield dogs also crossed very well with the SMILEY dog...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: OFFSPRING :: MASON'S MISS K :: [132]
    Smileys sisters are behind some greats also...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [11116] :: GAMBLER'S VIRGIL (5XW)
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [469409] :: WYATTS SHOGUN
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [469413] :: DOUG T. LIL BIT
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [469409] :: WYATTS SHOGUN
    in a limited amount of breedings,Abe did his thing also...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: OFFSPRING :: <b><font color=green>COLBYS SUGAR (ROM) :: [58512]
    Notice the similarities in the crosses of the SUGAR bitch and GrCh VIRGIL of colby blood???And how it nicked...
    Probably the same reason it nicks so well with REDBOY dogs whom pedigree intells heavy colby also...
    I dont believe Redboy to be as pure colby as his pedigree intells but i do believe him to have atleast some...
    Like I stated in other threads I believe Redboy to be closer to his ORIGINS of ol'carolina Colby,Hemphill and possible
    hound/bulldog crosses...
    Never the less, most of the modern greats down from Jeep either have some redboy blood or need it to evolve...

12. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

13. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

14. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

15. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

I've also seen it more than a few times. In all honesty I don't know which is true. Though I will say there are folks who have Lunsford dogs that are carrying the name and they are Heavier Butcherboy dogs. Not sure if there's any significance to it at all......?

16. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

17. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

I remember the two brothers the Havana boys campaigned off stan that made champion and thought this was how he was bred also...
    I ve noticed that when a bulldog earns the GrandChampion title that alot of rumors get started for various reasons...
    Sometimes jealousy, pride and money seem to be three of the top reasons...
    Breeders change the pedigree to better suit their sales or their customers wants and either come out with the truth afterwards to make thier blood look better or lie about the breeding to discredit the individual...
    GrCh buck is probably the best example, GrCh Virgils origins are also suspect similar to GrCh Country,GrCh Chuco Loco,Gr Ch Ibm,GrCh Midnight and now GrCh Stan the Man???
    I usually prefer the first ped put on the dog OR NONE...Once it changes its no longer relivant...
    Buck, Ibm and perhaps Stan it could possibly be the overzealous breeders...
    Virgil, Country and Chuco locos breeders popped out of thin air...
    Midnights was due to his sire being either Pistol or Pit General...
    GrandChampion 35s breeding of unknown origin is admired by all honest dog fanciers and the late Rushin Bill should be phrased for using what worked and not having to lie about it for pup sales and stud service...
    Looking at his vast range of bloodlines and you will tell he wasnt kennel blind at all, a true man of action...

Back to Stan he came from a solid litter...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [13340] :: FALCON'S CUBA
    Stan pruduced the two brothers, Ch Campana & Ch Hershey off the Snuggles...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [89768] :: HAVANA Boy's SNUGGLE
    Most grandchampions have a small window to produce inbetween the conditioning, show and healing.
    Not to mention wheter their being bred during their campaign or the owners smart and (unless he seen something truely speacil) they wait till the dogs done being campaigned to breed it as evry day is differnt and the more chance you give a dog to quit, the more they wii quit...
    That being said, Stan produced at least three Champions in a limited amount of breedings which some good by any stadard...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [226374] :: T.D.K'S SPADE
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [411059] :: FALCON'S CH SHARMBAY
    Back to jeep minus the redboy...Another with Werdos sis back there...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [37869] :: FALCON KENNELS' DINGO
    The ch Washrack beat the Yankee boys in a bid for championship against Washracks cousin Winnie who came from a great litter who went into first class dogs....
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [39517] :: FALCONS WASHERACK
    Compare the pedigree to her adversary and you will see the errrrie resemblence...Happy Halloween!!!
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [8693] :: WILDSIDE'S WINNIE
    Winnie won two and lost one...
    Werdo litter being my favorite from Jeep cause its HoneyBunch purity and prepotentcy that made a big impact...
    I believe the breedings made off cujo ex black widow to be the most prepotent Nigerino and Art dogs availible...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES SIBLINGS :: WILDSIDE'S MEAN JOLENE :: [8887]
    I like the Rascal, Otis and Nigerino crosses just fine,but if you dont have any Redboy in your Jeep dogs you are probably missing out...Bolio is a great cataylist as well, add both...

18. Oh my word!

19. Hi all. New to the forum but old with the dogs haha

I am from africa and i am looking to import some jeep/bolio and redboy/jocko females pregnant.

Where do i start getting in contact with the right guys? I dont want to buy from good looking websites and need some good working stock.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk