1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Jeep Vs Chinaman

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by J.W, May 24, 2004.

1. damon

damon Banned

I know he didn't handle him that night, still if the dog of his calibre wasn't right why risk losing him

2. roobs

roobs Pup

james told me that when jeep went with the weener dog, now i could have that name wrong but he was two dogs long and one dog high and had a ton of mouth, that in the early stages of the match jeep went to go over the wall and that weener dog made the mistake of catching him and pulling him back in lol. dont crucify me cos i like a good dog no matter were he from, its just what ol j crenshaw told me when he was down here visiting.

3. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

even from what joe chan told me ..chinaman would have beet jeep ..he says floyd would of beat jeep , the only reason floyd wasnt CH/GR CH was because after his first 2 matches NO ONE would match against floyd also joe said ...hey sure i could of found a few un-worthly opoinents to match him to get CH/GR CH status ...joe says its not how many you beat ...its who you beat !!! i think jeep is over rated !!!!! but deserves ROM status, he's produced some great dogs.....better than himself i believe !!!

4. roobs

roobs Pup

the ref called to release but homer was still being held above his handlers head. so there was no foul to be called.

5. madboy

madboy Big Dog

After reading the whole thread..............;)l dozed off to sleep................:rolleyes:dreamed about ..........chinaman/jeep............:p......... woke up all sweaty..................:eek:it was terrifying .........:eek:chinaman had digged into jeeps chest and had ripped him wide open ............:eek:just couldn't take the fact that it was all over in a few minutes ...............:D;)

6. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Right tell it like it is:mad:

7. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Jeep VS Chinaman. Uhmmmmm if Jeep went 3:45 with Homer that nasty killer, and Chinaman wasn't known for his GAMENESS, that match could of gone either way in my eyes, Jeep probably would of took Chinaman to over time who knows. Would of been a classic fight in the books.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2010