1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Jeep Vs Chinaman

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by J.W, May 24, 2004.

1. J.W

J.W Pup

If We Were To Go Back And Time And Line These 2 Great Dogs Up. Who Do You Think Would Win. I Think That This Would Be A Classic Battle That We All Would Like To See!!!!!!

2. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Hopefully chinaman would have won, and then Jeep coulda been culled :D at least that woulda made me happy lol
    BB

3. BigTex

BigTex Pup

jeep was said to be a good dog.....but chinaman was a destroyer.....i cant say because i never seen either go.....but if i was to bet on it....i would be on chinamans side.....lol.....i agree with BBK....would be a beautiful world if every other dog out there wasnt a jeep dog

4. LA_Headhunters

LA_Headhunters Big Dog

Not to take any thing away from Jeep's GAMENESS, but Chinaman had more than enough tools to stop him. Hate to say it for all those Jeep lovers but Jeep would've took a dirt nap!!

5. æSDKæ

æSDKæ Pup

I guess i would agree on that :D

6. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

Alot of old timers said jeep was not all that great of a dog with maybe above average mouth.....Now Chinaman had a monstrous mouth!!! He was a straight Killing machine! He would of killed jeep in short order....

I would like to know something...

KNOCK EM OUT posted this same exact question almost 2 months ago along with a poll and it was taken down...So why post it again???

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2004
  7. HCK

HCK Big Dog

Don't get me wrong, I like the Jeep line but I don't there was much of anything out there that could withstand the devestating mouth of Chinaman.

8. KnOck

KnOck Big Dog

I sure as hell did !!! And it was taken down. Kinda messed up but I ain't mad. But anyways Chinaman would have without a doubt in my opinion destroyed Jeep. Would have been a classic pay-per-view!!!...LOL. Much better than the Jones fight..:D

9. Gamest

Gamest Pup

I do remember tha post and all tha hoopla that came about from it BUT now that it is here , I think CHINAMAN wouldnt have been able to look ZEBO in tha eye. JMO

10. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

How did Zebo get mentioned in a post about Jeep Vs. Chinaman???
    BB

11. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

HAHA Hell ya pay-per-view!!! I would pay $50 to watch Chinaman kill jeep in the first 20 minutes of the match!!!!.....Yeah Baby!!!

YO BB could be the announcer....So BB announce the fight homie....Lay it down for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bruh lol.........

12. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

***ALL ACCOUNTS FICTIONAL***
    Both dogs released and Chinaman comes out hard hitting Jeep hard in the corner, Jeep looks around and says dammit that hurt I'm outta here and jumps the wall at :03...Handler says, dammit I shoulda bought a Chevy...

***ALL ACCOUNTS FICTIONAL***
    BB

13. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

aaaaahhhhhhhhhh lolololololololol.......

14. æSDKæ

æSDKæ Pup

hahahahahahaha :D lol

15. J.W

J.W Pup

thats great i really like that man!!!!!!!!!

16. I personally prefer the dog without people biting tendencies!

17. SFK

SFK Top Dog

What does this statement mean?

18. FIREMAN

FIREMAN Big Dog

Chinaman was a man "biter" SFK

19. SFK

SFK Top Dog

BullShit. Chinaman was an excite biter. He had a problem with redirect, that does not make him a manbiter.

20. FIREMAN

FIREMAN Big Dog

Thats how the story go's SFK, i didnt make it up........