1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Jeep virus!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by roughcur calling, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

+1.........x10............and I wouldn't worry about the whole having a ped thing as long as YOU know how it's bred.

2. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

[​IMG]

So I'm guessing this dog is supposed to be deadgame huh? You speak about curs, rough curs, etc. You also speak about dogs making the paper, then you talk down to those that don't have dogs with peds. Can you tell us how this dog is bred? Also can you explain to us why this dog looks exactly like a boxer x dogue de bourdeaux?

3. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

I aint worried about peds, WTF am I going to do with a ped? As long as I got a good dog I'm happy.

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i have no fuckin clue how my dogs are bred, lol

both came off byb's, but both had a "yard" type set up, not juss 2 house dogs they stuck together. and both had peds (were they hung, quite possible!) my boys wanted to charge me 450 with a ped, i offered 300 he called back the next day and said he would do it, but without a ped. i said fuck it, & went & gott em.

same story with my female, my boy originally was the one that bought her, he said 200 for her (my boy was like fuck that to me, i told em to offer 100, without a ped since he didnt give a fuck how she was bred anyways) so he did, & sure enough he did it lol.

2 days later he decides he dont want her anymore cuz he found out that puppies shit lol & my girl at the time wanted her so i gave my boy 1/4 oz, and took her home that night.

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i wouldnt say its a boxer x DDB, go find a member on here that goes by DRAMA or DRAMACIDE, ask em' how big MB & TEELA are!

and if those arent bulldogs, i dunno what is!

fuckin huge, but bulldogs none the less!

6. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

First four I got all had papers.........last two don't. I know how they're bred, and I know a good bit of info on the dogs that made em back to the third gen. Thing is I know where they come from so I don't have to question the dogs cause good men are behind it. A ped is a paper trail or a peddlers certification. Unless you're weight pullin or showni in sanctioned shows there's just no need. Unless you want to peddle dogs.

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2010
  8. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

Can't find any user by the name of drama or dramacide that has pics of any dog called MB or teela. care to help me out? Thanks laced. Now don't get me wrong, I know bulldogs can be huge, hell one of the best dogs to ever cross the scratchline was one of the best dogs of all time in my opinion. Black Jack Jr. left nothing alive in the pit and he was at 80# and around 20 inches in height. Earl Tudor regarded Black Jack Jr. and Black Jack as his best dogs. Plumber's Ch. Alligator was around 80# as well, Colby's Pinscher was 75#, Patrick's Tombstone was 70#, and Mayday was around 75#. There have been many large dogs, but they were proportional and balanced. The dog on the bottom looks to be a boxer x ddb and I'm going on this based on the one my boy has. They look exactly the same, except the color difference.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2010
  9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

they both showed peds, but at that time they were just a bunch of fuckin names and i had no clue at what i was lookin at. we were smokin a blunt at the time so i didnt really pay much attention, juss nodded my head and smiled.

10. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

12. seems that you dudes aint seen a catchweight dog, lol! you can keep your terriers and let the serious folks run REAL bulldogs!

I understand your love for your animal but i think your critters are loving you guys a little too much,lol!!!!!!! Guess you dudes would rather get fcuked by your dog instead of seeing it get fcuked up by the competition, lol!
    :sex017::sex017::sex017::sex017::photo:

13. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol if 70 lbs aint catchweight i dunno what is

14. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

So how is that dog of yours bred? Also you speak of competition, what has your dogs accomplished? What has it done that you say it is a real bulldog?

15. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

NSDM..........he ain't got no dogs man you know that.

16. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

No bulldogs anyway.

17. DOGMANUP

DOGMANUP Pup

been doing this 30 yrs and u can tell hes never been inj the box and making hisself look quite stupid but i guees if it werent for wanna bees we wouldnt have nuttin to laugh at

18. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

Roughcur your funny. your stirring and bullshit has been missed since ive been away.
    thanks for the laughs

19. im glad your amused........but truth is these roughcurs keep crossing the line into your game dogs, lol!

20. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

I BET YOU DONT EVEN OWN A BULLDOG !! & probally wouldnt know one if it shit on your foot !! lets see them so called real bulldogs you say you have ! put up or shut up !!!