1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Jeep virus!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by roughcur calling, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Ok dipshit, let me first point out that a lot of people aren't into posting peds with the accomplishments of their dogs on it. Second, plenty of peopl do and have posted the accomplishments of their dogs who were heavy bred on jeep dogs. Third, the reason you aren't a believer is cause nobody with good quality working stock would sell your dumbass a dog!!!! Another reason you haven't seen any is because you're a fucking joke......I'd bet my ass you've never seen ANY dogs go. EVER!!!! You talk about how great your "rough curs" are and then have the nerve to talk shit about the jeep line of dogs:rolleyes:what a fuckin retard.

2. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

3. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2010
  4. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

5. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Can't ban him officially because he's not breaking the rules but that doesn't mean that we as members have to entertain his bullshit. let him talk to himself.

6. fblb

fblb Top Dog

If you can't get four letters straight don't even bother trying to talk dogs.....just so you know I don't mind Jeep blood, and yeah I got a little bit, but as far as being a "jeep freak" not really. Might educate yourself before you start running off at the mouth.

7. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Maybe not a cop maybe just an Humane Society/PETA or whatever they got in his country detective wannabe... Documentary makin liberal male sissy, I dont know...
    I'm just saying:
    Real peops dont talk like this dude on open air waves. Something's off.

Maybe he's just promoting his line of curs...
    I mean if a newbie buyer told him, his yard was sh*t and he had nothing but scattered mutts... Maybe he came online to vent...
    Maybe he caught his favorite lady getting loving from a Jeep dog...

I dont know, just seems off.

Seems like HS DNA database research...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2010
  8. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Jeep dog

Delete pics if against the rules... I'm sorry

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2010
  9. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I'm pretty sure you broke a rule or two there but I enjoyed it!!!!!!:) LMAO @ his old lady taking it from a JEEP DOG!!!!!!! American dogman= Sherlock Holmes......GREAT WORK DETECTIVE!!!!!

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

ya think?

see ya round ADM, Pm me with ur new handle! ;)

11. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

:0036::0036::0036::lolbangtable::lolbangtable::lolbangtable::lolbangtable::lolbangtable::lolbangtable::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

12. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

he might be ok, it aint showin nudity lol

13. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Hey, I ain't sayin no names but I saw someone else post some nudity on here and it was over looked and I know why..........:D

14. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

OOOHHHH YEEEAAAAA!!!!! ima go have another look ...........................

15. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

as far as adm's posts....................................they were just wrestlin, the dog ripped her clothes off and won the w. match!............good boy

same with the cartoon, thing most folks dont know is...........................................he quit while he was on top!;)

16. united

united Banned

I'd say the cur has spent to much time on the eastern european forum's and believe's their hype. There have been a few decendant's from these dog's brought over to his country and funny enough most stopped to guess what? Jeep decendant's. By the way Santiago lost his last.

From what I understand he's the lad whose mrs left him for a Jeep dog as she couldn't understand what he was talking about. Something about the dog only lick's it's arse but the Cur spoke to much out of it.

17. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Good post U.

18. ClayLan

ClayLan Pup

Totally agree i dont know where he comes up with the crap that he says i think he just likes to piss people off, and listen to them talk.

19. ClayLan

ClayLan Pup

Please ban this guy!!!!!

20. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

Hey I dont own a dog with peds nor have I ever