1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Jeep virus!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by roughcur calling, Jul 27, 2010.

1. come on down........theres room for 1 more, lol

2. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Now you are trying to bait people with throwing that "tightly bred untested dogs ain't gonna cut it" statement. Nobody said anything about any of that. Nice try Jami Long, lol.

3. hell my wheel chair is motorized........you wont be seeing me for dust, lol!

4. jeep dogs have run their course and there are better dogs that have never had the virus!

5. cardenas/crosses

yellow/crosses

alligator/crosses

try these for size!

6. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Seven years before you have to outcross huh? and how exactly would you go about that genious?

7. preme

preme CH Dog

Shakaz dont waste your time ..

8. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

sure their is better lines than jeep , but jeep blood is still getting it done , but from wht i have seen with my eyes they been a nice out-cross , but thats just myself so i cant speak for others & what they have seen or doing , but show us R C these other dogs !:cool:

9. Boy-boy 416

Boy-boy 416 Big Dog

:yeehaw::yeehaw::yeehaw::yeehaw::crap::yeehaw::yeehaw::yeehaw::yeehaw:

10. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Go tell your C O you didnt get any one to fall into your trap. and go write a ticket for a seat belt or something, You lame ass has allready shown every one you are NOT a dog man . Oh by the way Im sure you dont run jeep you dont RUN anything . lets see a picture of one of your dogs. And by the way Jeep was a cross dumb ass.

11. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

I've seen a few of his posts and they are all off the wall bullshit.

12. fblb

fblb Top Dog

I am gonna let you in on a little secret it's much more about the men behind the blood than it is the blood itself. Any moron can start with good stock, and have it completely fucked off soon enough. Or someone who knows what they are doing can start off with mediocre animals, and in time have some very good animals.

13. Heres a winning cross thats gettin it done...........JEEP/COLBY......theyre calling it the bob hope/ no hope line!

:singingtrio::Insanity::singingtrio::deadhorse:

14. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

So true, filth.

Okay, this is the last time I'm answering anything that is started by rcc.

16. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Yeah you are right....none of that eli, yellow, frisco or any of that other stuff was bred a very limited number of times, lol.

17. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

+1.......x10..........

18. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

19. A dog is only half the story......its the dam thats more of an influence. Jeep fails on both counts BO/Honeybunch.

:run::hidedoor::hide::goodnight:

20. fblb

fblb Top Dog