1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Jeep virus!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by roughcur calling, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

[​IMG]

2. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

I kinda what to know what the fuck makes you think Im A gringo any way. BTW I aint a gringo dumb ass. I love when stupid people think they know something. It must suck to be RCC a dumb little boy that no one can stand that lives in a makebelive world. Poor little curr like I said suck start a shot gun.And do the world a favor a little girl sure could use your air you breath every day please save a child.

3. not to worry......your ethnic status is immaterial........got friends down south that would love to meet you and your dogs......PM

4. peppapig

peppapig Banned

friends??....friends?.....you dont have friends....you just have people who just havnt killed you yet.....:p

5. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I don't believe it either. If they were really your friend they would take the time to teach something about dogs so you don't sound like a jackass everytime you speak. They also would give you a decent mutt instead of that pit x bourdeaux mix you got there. Might even teach you to feed and excercise properly so it doesn't look like a fat piece of shit.

6. peppapig

peppapig Banned

yardboy seriously,with the pedigrees hes put up in another post/thread anyone who knows the uk scene can tell RC is just a silly fucker.:rolleyes:

7. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I believe it. LMAO @ RCC having friends:D

8. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

9. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

really this thread is still going????

10. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

What can I say, I got the Jeep Virus........:D...........all these damn TG threads on here get old.

11. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

roughcur is just a moron thats trying to bait everybody

12. 76muscle

76muscle Big Dog

13. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

forgot all about this thread. Bx pits is right. GRCH AC is the worst producer to come out this area in a while. Nobody will deny he was a hell of a bulldog. Most people don't even know about the rooftop races...lol...BX i will agree with you he should've been outcrossed MORE. Yet..here we are two years or so after A-Butta passed away and Showknightsknls has the ONLY good son of his alive. thats real talk. At first it was more of a program mishandling as to what was bred to him and who got the pups...but even the ones that were bred by real dogmen with top notch females producing otherwise, threw subpar animals when bred to AC. Speak to our mutual Canadian friend who was up close around the dogs behind AC and you'll figure out why for the most part hes considered a fluke by true Jeep fanciers. Pro-line peddled dogs and made up production titles and merit. Most of that stuff is low percentage anyway, so for AC to produce wasn't expected by those who saw him rise up and make his name and then put to stud. Show Knights, best of luck with that son, hes a good looking hound for sure. As for AC's legacy, as much as i rooted for him as the underdog i think it's safe to say it's a wrap. Much better strains of Jeep out there to get it through.

14. che

che Top Dog

a good dog is only good ingood hands

15. NorCalTim

NorCalTim Big Dog

ha ha ha
    I needed a good laugh.:)

16. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

how did those Tab dogs turn out for you Gorilla?

17. rifle

rifle Pup

i can not put in words how retarded you are ,let me guess you breed tiger stripe dogs lol ....look go on craigs list and get your self a yorkie and call it a day

18. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Rifle who is your post to?

19. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Me too please help !

20. somebody help this asshole i can assure you that at least one of these dogs you just put on that list has jeep in them,somebody put a lid on this dude.