1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Jeep virus!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by roughcur calling, Jul 27, 2010.

1. once a healthy family is infected death is inevitable. Prevention is better than cure. Outcrossing and heavy culling can reduce the harmful effects of this persistent and damaging disease.

2. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

?? what are you saying now ? jeep dogs are junk ??

3. they make good pets, lol!

4. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

my first dead game dog had jeep in him so i cant go with u on this one R C

5. and hows the family holding up......still flying? Was that LG? What was the comp? I dont subscribe to the BIG BANG JEEP THEORY but he was a breeders dream!

6. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

man get off the crack pipe !!! yes i agree theirs alot over in-bred jeep dogs that arn't what they used to be because over over or poor breedings , i do like them when out-crossed with another great line

7. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Any line or family of dogs are only as good as the men behind the yard.

8. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Man how old are you? how long have you been around game dogs? I bet I have been a member of this site longer than you have owned a dog. Of all the dumb asses I have seen on her you ar in the top ten. You come up with more dumb shit every time I log on, You keep posting more crap to show how dog DUMB you are every time.

9. preme

preme CH Dog

rc wat do you run?

10. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Not a damn thing, but his mouth....

11. There was a time when pure dogs rocked, but crosses are where its at. Individual dogs that are genetically strong that can throw their traits to their offspring. When you get one that works keep it close and keep the girls to brood with......you get 7 years of a line before you need to outcross again.

12. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Just what I was thinking ,a guy with too much time READING and not SEEING.

13. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

LMAO!!:nothing:

14. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Hell dumb ass 7 years is one dog, you dont have any fucking idea what you are talking about do every one a favor and stop you cant be a dog man reading shit and tring to make yourself look like a dog man . stop giving advice to people on here you have no idea about the game and you are full of shit.

15. kdue

kdue Big Dog

some people are just retarded!!! and i thought i was dumb!!

16. fblb

fblb Top Dog

What children's book did you read that out of? You have absolutely no understanding of what a good one or hell even a bad one is, you have no understanding in what to look for or at (you might be looking at the wrong end of the dog) you are a damned fool, and I hope nobody on here believes the garbage that flows from your finger tips. "A time when pure dogs rocked" ROTFL, JACK TO THE ASS, SON.

17. Mouth is good to have........and will test a game dog. It can shorten the career of many a good dog but its no guarantee on the day! Many a dogman will avoid them like the plague thats why you got so many CH rollin around. There are better 2x and LG than these so called aces. But they have to be witnessed.

ps I dont run jeep

18. preme

preme CH Dog

man are you high put down the pipe and get away from the bulldogs , leave that up to real dogman and women , you make no sense lets see your killers PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

19. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Nothing gets by you, lol. I can't do this anymore it makes me feel like I am attacking a mentally handicapped child (no offense to the mentally handicapped out there).

20. [QUOTE="A time when pure dogs rocked" .[/QUOTE]

Tightly bred untested dogs anit gonna cut it........sooner or later your gunna have to outcross. These days its a hell of a lot sooner!