1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Jackson Line

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by drunkmuppet, Jul 21, 2009.

1. drunkmuppet

drunkmuppet Big Dog

How's everybody doing today? Well I think I have found my pup( gonna pick her up Wed.). The dogman was telling me she is Redboy/Jackson. Well you guys and gals know it is easy to find Redboy info all over these forums, but i was wondering what type of bulldog does the Jackson line usually put on the ground?

Thanx in advance.

The Drunk Muppet

2. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Jakson Bargan/Polly blood is inconsistant but if ya get a good one thay are destroyers. Basicly its Heavy eli blood World class dogs with a ton of power. The cross into redboy, in theroy should produce a well rounded bulldog.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2009
  3. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

I would love to see a ped on youre dog. There are not many pure Jackson dogs around anymore. I'd Glance at my ped before I put any stock in this being a clean Jackson/Redboy cross.
    Here is Pollys ped, she is the foundation bitch for this line.
    Also I was told by there former owner that both Polly and her son Bargan were maneaters. Something to look for in this blood.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2009
  4. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

hopefully it is not bred down out of jacksons thug (mugger man) out of bitch called kay kay. that bitch never existed and the jami long guy is a peddler. that is a pedigree that keeps popping up..they are from a known peddler and paper hanger..if his initials are JL, RUN. dont walk, RUN.

5. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

6. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

7. drunkmuppet

drunkmuppet Big Dog

And that dude is in VA isn't he? I will definitely look for the initials. How did you find out the bitch never existed? did he try to get over on you?

8. drunkmuppet

drunkmuppet Big Dog

I just looked up mugger man's ped and i didn't see this kay kay bitch you are talking about. Can you explain please.

9. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

mugger man was the real deal....he was a straight jackson dog...his real name is jacksons ch. thug..he was bought by the peddler in VA. supposedly he bred to a bitch called kay kay who didnt live past six months but her papers came in handy much later...the jackson/redboy dogs he sells are not dtraight at all.
    on the flipside this guy has bought some of the nicest dogs in the world. he has no reason to hang papers because the dogs he has are highly sought after but he just chooses to make breedings and hang papers...who knows why?
    you could very well get a great dog...but odds are it is not bred as its advertised...but if you take care of your part then that really will not part...s.

10. Caos

Caos CH Dog

11. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

HOLD ON now where are you getting the dog from? Befor anyone starts talking shit. YOU need to pm me. That dog may or may not have come from me. ther are lots of red boy / Jackson dogs Tha I gave away years ago I need to see a ped. Ther are two well known Jacksons in the dogs and I am one of them. YIS J.J.Jackson

12. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

We also had alot of stuff down from the packman stuff. I had Ladypac on my yard this was about 15 or 20 years ago. She was a ruff hard mouth Curr she was the type of dog that fooled me I thought she was a good en and we even got pups off her (All currs) but she was not a game dog ,she was game enough for alot of people but not in my woods.