1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

J.Crenshaw Book

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by RRL, Apr 5, 2010.

1. RRL

RRL Top Dog

I am looking for "My Life And Times With The American Pit Bull Terrier" by J.Crenshaw.If anyone knows were to find it I'd appreciate the help.If anyone has a copy for sale let me know.I'm also looking for used copies of Bullyson & His Sons Vol I-II.Thanks!

2. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

I just got my copy amonth ago of jc book you can still get it through his daughter or one of his friends for $100

3. good luck with the bullyson & sons Vols, I've been looking for those for years now.........

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i seen it on ebay not to long ago.

check amazon they may have it also.

5. Just wondering what BullySon And His Sons is worth?? Copyrighted 1986 Signed by Bobby Hall?

6. RRL

RRL Top Dog

I'd say about $20:).I bought a copy from Bobby Hall in the early 90's along with volume II for $55 or $65 a book.I could not wait for the books arrive in the mail.The only problem was he sent me a photo-copied version of volume I.I sold all my books ands magazines to guy about 13 years ago for $200.I had years of the APBG,GDT's,Bulldog Review,Bayed Solid,all the Stratton books,B.Stevens book,Bobby Hall book,Catch Dogs and $100 keep VHS,Complete Gamedog...etc.Needless to say I'm kicking myself now when I see the prices these are going for on ebay/amazon.

7. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

A user on this board has a bullyson and sons book. His nickname is Greenzone

8. ^^^^there are many who have this book but does he want to sell it is the ?.............

9. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

yes, he offered me the book but I bought some other books. Thats why I posted it here to help him sell it.

10. ok I guess I'll just ask how much?????

11. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

PM him  

12. ^^^^^^thanks...................

13. look for an seller on eBay under pett212. She has JC book and several others. I have purchased several books from her.

14. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

for JC book call 850-527-1684 and let him know bxpits sent you

15. RRL

RRL Top Dog

Thank you both! I'm looking into these right now.If pett212 posts here I sent a message through ebay.If that does not work I'll use Bxpits referral.

16. Hey bxpits do you know were I could find FR book " A legacy in Gameness" by any chance.

17. RRL

RRL Top Dog

It's on ebay now.

18. I think your talking about "Fighting for Life" got that one already.

19. The Book i have of Bullyson and his son is not photo copyed! Its copyrighted 1986 By Bobby Hall. The first printing. Signed by Bobby Hall. They just sold one just like it on ebay last week!

20. RRL

RRL Top Dog

Oh,my mistake.I never checked out the Frank Rocca books...any good? I may grab Fighting for Life before thats out of print.

I noticed in another area of this forum a thread about Fat Bill.The re-prints of AGDT in book format look really nice from the pics on his webpage.I wonder if anyone who knows him could find out if he has any thoughts on re-printing the Bullyson books,along with Dogs of Velvet and Steel in Paperback versions (with permission from the author's of course).I like the fact that L.Colby did a second edition of the Colby Dogs books,those were going for around $150-$200 on Amazon a few years ago.