1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

It's finally going to happen.....

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by puregame, Sep 17, 2004.

1. puregame

puregame Big Dog

After doing some very extensive searching I finally found the breeding that I want to do. Pups will be 4x mayday and 4x dolly in the fourth generation, and out of two very nice dogs. This should be a good one. Nothin' but .... PURE GAME ;) .

puregame

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2004
  2. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Post a ped...
    BB

3. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

Would also like to see the pedigree. Are you saying Mayday is in the 4th generation only what about the first three?

4. puregame

puregame Big Dog

Ohhhh come on you guys. You know a girl like to tease a little ;) .

...but for real, I'll be posting the ped of the stud as soon as my female goes back into heat. This is a planned breeding for this winter.

[Texasbulldogs: Would also like to see the pedigree. Are you saying Mayday is in the 4th generation only what about the first three?

BBK: Post a ped... BB]

this is the ped for the female:

http://home.tampabay.rr.com/countrycuban/CCandpgkmystic.htm

Stud:

coming soon..........

puregame

5. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

Ohhhh come on you guys. You know a girl like to tease a little .”

Damn, you really are a tease, only showing one half of the pedigree.

Are you planning on tighten up on the blood, since she is loosely line-bred? Have to ask, why not let the bitch mature and develop some since she is only 15 ½ months? I wish you the best with the breeding and pups.

6. puregame

puregame Big Dog

LOL :D

Yes we do plan on tightening up the blood a bit. I do want to waiting on her a little while, as there are a few other things that need to be done before we breed her. i'm hoping to breed her in march, which would make her 21 months.

7. puregame

puregame Big Dog

Well... i'm not going to do the breeding that i had planned. Someone is already doing the same breeding with my females litter mate sister.

I figure Why do the breeding twice when i could just wait and see how this litter turns out. All good though I think I found something that i like just as much if not more.

puregame

8. PhillyPitty

PhillyPitty Banned

well not all dogs are the same

9. puregame

puregame Big Dog

That is true.

Her sister and brother were already looked at and doing very well... so far. I figure I'll wait and see how this litter turns out and if it's good I'll do the breeding. If it doesn't turn out as hot as expected I'll have plenty of time to decide if I want to give it another try or just do a different breeding.

I think that i have quite a few good breedings lined up.... if they do well great if they don't...

I guess that's just a chance you take when breeding.

puregame

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2004
  10. who

who Top Dog

If i were you i would go back to a PURE hammond dog or buy one for that matter....but you shoud look into using one of R K dogs that WILL REALLY tighten up that stuff you have on bottom and TRUST ME you'll come out with HARDER GAMER bulldogs ...its been proven he has done that with the "YELLOW" line before....
    http://www.donmayfield.com
    thats where we are all the time at the chat
    http://www.dogtowngamedogs.com
    thats the KERSHNER SITE

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2004