1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

is there human aggression in the midnight cowboy jeep line

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Jacob, May 23, 2012.

1. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

Be sure you know the signs of domination. There are some many subtle ones that will be used to challenge you. If you arm yourself with this knowledge and assert a pack leader roll then things will pan out. This roll requires many things mentioned above.

As well making a dog do something for you to get what it wants helps loads. Dont allow bad behavior to be rewarded.

Just use logic and knowledge you will be fine. I hope LOL

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Scruffing will work on any breed, that along with controlled Downs are what every trainer I've ever talked to recommended over negative reinforcement like hitting. Its what a mother will do with her pup when she's had enough. Dogs recognize as being put in their place.

3. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

This is truth, dogs also are wired and respond to these wired instincts. Anything different is being blind and ignorant. :)

Ignorant is lack of knowledge.

4. CBRSALT

CBRSALT Big Dog

Exactly. Got one that used pissn in his cage as trying to dominate. He can hold it no prob till let out. Did it a mth straight. But then started doing it daily. Put him in a smaller cage when left alone. Hold it no prob for the 2 days he was in there. Took him out and held it like hes supposed to for that day. Next day pissed in his cage again. Moved him back in the smaller one for a day and next day put him back in his big one. He got the point and submissed. Hasnt pissed yet. been a week now and dry as a bone everyday. Good corrective training is the key. Nothing to break their "spirit" but firm to the point where he/she learns if" I do this im not gonna like the outcome". Hes supper stubborn but smart as crap.

5. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

go to a adba show & go up to a judge. tell them your a dipshit & offer the pup a new home. that will do more good then asking strangers critical shit. you will ruin the dog or get someone hurt. any breed of dog no matter how it's bred is only as good as the folks behind it. you talking about a pup fresh off the tit is giving you a headache lmfao.

6. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

thanks everyone vet said the same hes young nip it in the bud now and love him lots brocton too bad no one took you to the vet you sound bad and i hope you dont look like that pic you have