1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Is That YOU?? (Just For Fun)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ChiaPit, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiMaSaLaNg

DiMaSaLaNg Big Dog

thanks for the nice comment.

maxim, diva.

2. game_test

game_test Top Dog

damn, wow, whoa! oh my god! you are freakin hot! took my breath away gorgeous :)

3. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

lol, saw this thread was still going and thought I'd take the opportunity to show off my beer belly

[​IMG]

yeah, me and the dog both have our work cut out for us.....

4. Attila

Attila Guest

son if you seen the other pictures on her site you would explode like a bomb and we would never hear from you again. She is a very beautiful woman. Now wipe the steam off the windows and catch your breath before you have a brain attack or a stroke.

5. game_test

game_test Top Dog

LOL...show it to me how it to me show it to me show it to me hahahahah

6. Attila

Attila Guest

I am sure if you calm down and ask her she would give you the link to her myspace. there is a thread about myspace sites and many of us posted ours on that thread.

7. game_test

game_test Top Dog

haha, i know man, just playing around lol.

8. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

I belong to MyDawgs...she is my Mom but I am always on here checkin the site out on her account because I love our PBs. Just wanted to say hi to FIFTY and 14Rock too. I used to want a PB when I was old enough but now I know I am no way near ready for one, thanks to this site.

I figured I'd throw my picture out there

[​IMG]

9. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

wow:eek: beautiful. sorry if im out of line Mydawgs but your daughter is gorgeous. didn't know there were such beauitful bulldog lovers so close to NYC :)

10. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

u know u wrong for throwing that picture out here, enough to make a man wanna slap his mama, oops don't tell ur moms i said that lol

11. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

easy boys....y'all should be checkin I.D.'s before makin some of those comments, lol. Imagine how you'd feel if ya found out the girl was only 15 or so.....

12. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

what are u talking about im just commenting on......................that book she's laying on, yea thats it the book ill stick with that lol

13. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

It's OK...she is my baby and in Jan will be 18, she is a fantastic young woman...and ya outa see her handle a bulldog....it do make the boys stop and look, I thank you all for the compliments, I happen to agree with all of them;)

(except slappin yur mama...LOL, BoiBoi that cracked me up)

14. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

sounds like you taught her well! I respect everyone who gets their kids into the dogs and teaches them right.....

15. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

Load the picture to your Galley first and then Copy and paste the BB image code, thats how I did it...

16. binker

binker Big Dog

[​IMG]
    Me and rocky not a great picture.
    [​IMG]
    Me and midnight.

17. NC

NC CH Dog

LOL.. 15 will get you 20! :D hahahaha But she's certainly a looker!

18. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

Alright, guess i can kinda show myself.... But i think i will edit, and ad a bit of mystery ;) lol This is me and Chris Leben

[​IMG]

Oh, and Rock- love the hoodie, i have the camo hat like that!

And Game Test, hi! ;)

19. game_test

game_test Top Dog

i can tell you are a hotty, even with half of your face missing. im liking the eyes.... Hi to you to gorgeous ;)

20. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

lol kool. she sure would turn my head and grab my heart if i saw her hanndling bulldogs. :D right around my age too..damn!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.