1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Is my byb amstaff actually an apbt?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Kazar11, Feb 4, 2023.

?

Apbt or amstaff or neither?

1. Apbt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Amstaff

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mutt no apbt

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Come on now P.J. everyone knows I'm like the nicest guy God ever put on this earth.

patjr likes this.
  2. Kazar11

Kazar11 Pup

High T alpha male

3. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Should take everyone's advice and ahut the fuck up already.

4. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Shut***

5. Kazar11

Kazar11 Pup

They don’t even agree with you they think hes a red nosed pitbull

6. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Does it make your dick feel bigger? Lol

And no one said that.

P.J. said he'd lean more towards apbt than staff. Not that he believes the dog is a pure bred apbt.

You want validation. That's why you came here and ran your dick washer.

It's ok. Literally everyone told you the piece of shit is a mutt and you're out of pocket. Doesn't matter though. Michelle may not know her ass from her elbow when it comes to dogs but she knows where the ban button is lmao.

Michele likes this.
  7. Kazar11

Kazar11 Pup

Peace out alpha x

8. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Shouldn't you be sucking minority cum out your Ole lady as reparations being black history month and all?

See yall on the news when your mutt bites a kid or another dog because his pussy owner can't handle him....

9. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

This is by far the funniest response. First being you 1,000% kept talking about dog parks and playdates. Even said you needed a trainer to arrange them lol... then saying "I actually have a job" about 1 mutt.

Guess I forgot about everyone on the sdj lists the worked full time, had a wife and kids, had a yard full of dogs, and made the breed what it is so lames can bitch and call their mutts "pittys" and "pibbles"......

10. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

:D

11. Kazar11

Kazar11 Pup

H
    I’ve probably stumbled on a gamebred apbt. His mum looked very athletic looked like some Redboy jeeb in her. How should I game test him? 0FC6FDD7-A358-40DC-90B6-A65B120D42F6.jpeg

12. Kazar11

Kazar11 Pup

Jeep*

13. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

14. Kazar11

Kazar11 Pup

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

But his ass in a boat then paddle out 5 miles. If he swim back to shore you might as well call him a game dog lol

Kazar11 likes this.
  16. tomahawk

tomahawk Pup

What the fuck bro you're clearly from Australia, asking how you should game test your mutt? No it's not a red-nose pitty, there's no such thing. Theres a few breeders here in Australia with pedigreed dogs, myself included but you have a byb red-nosed mutt. Don't game test it you sound retarded, take it hunting if you want to do anything with it.

17. tomahawk

tomahawk Pup

P.S if you wanna game test him we can put your dog down real quick

Ssdd likes this.
  18. Kazar11

Kazar11 Pup

in
    I was only joking around with ssdd, I know he’s a mutt and I know he’s not game in the slightest bit lol.

19. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Yall wouldn't be the boys with the jeep tattoo. One of their initials was M.B.