1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Is my byb amstaff actually an apbt?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Kazar11, Feb 4, 2023.

?

Apbt or amstaff or neither?

1. Apbt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Amstaff

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mutt no apbt

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Nah....you just never know who your arguing with .

david63 and Ssdd like this.
  2. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

After "pitty stance" should've pictured blue hair, no T and super "woke" looking to be a victim lol

bamaman likes this.
  3. Kazar11

Kazar11 Pup

Yeah dude you’re a super high T alpha male, how is asking what breed do you think my dog is a form of victim mentality lmao? Dude I literally don’t know anything about pitbulls, why do you think I came to this forum for information, hence pitty stance etc. I’m obviously clueless that’s the whole point of asking questions. You’re just a male Karen

4. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Lmao you're insecurities and victim mindstate started when I told you to quit being a whiney sensitive bitch and you've spun everything into you somehow being picked on.

I don't need you to tell me you don't know shit about bulldogs. That's been obvious.

Go to gopitbull or pitbull chat or one of the other faggot filled fur mommy forums where everyone high 5s over mutts and everyone gets a belly rub daily. It's where you belong

5. Kazar11

Kazar11 Pup

I’ve already gone to those forums and got mixed responses hence why I came to a niche forum where I could get an expert answer. You just wanted any reason to get mad

6. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

You keep saying I'm mad. That's how you kick started your lil bullshit was being told facts not liking them then accusing me of being mad.

That's what all of you do. Don't like what you hear and tell everyone what they're feeling. Alot like a woman when they argue. The reason these dogs are in such dire straights are owners like you. It's sad actually

7. Kazar11

Kazar11 Pup

But he’s not a pitbull so what do you mean these dogs? You were mad as all you had to do was say he’s not a pitbull and do training etc lol. You’re a male Karen

8. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

So now youre telling people they shouldnt tell you things you dont want to hear? Definitely fight like a woman lmao.

You're a thin skinned pussy who cries about "mean people" on the internet... My advice it drown the dog then hang yourself. Be best for you both.

9. Kazar11

Kazar11 Pup

Damn man that’s pretty violent… hope you’re okay

10. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Aaaawww sweetheart I've been fine this whole time. You're the one acting like your ovaries are about to burst from all the extra estrogen.

But my advice remains the same. Drown the dog before it has an accident because the owner is a pussy ass bitch who can't handle it. Then off yourself for being such a pussy ass bitch.

11. Kazar11

Kazar11 Pup

12. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Damn. I about fell for the reverse psychology. Then I remembered you said I was mad because I asked why ppl get dogs and anthropomorphize them by thinking they need play dates and sleep over. And you got pussy hurt.

Eeeeewwwwffff glad I caught myself...

13. patjr

patjr Top Dog

hahaha groundhog day again....gullible me attempted to divert this (is it a boy, girl, lgbtq or identity confused...lol) type question to instead focus more on responsible ownership irrespective of the dogs genetic make-up....Oh well 3 pages in and still not satisfied with the so-called 'can you guess what it is for me' experts...lol

ben brockton, Kazar11 and bamaman like this.
  14. Kazar11

Kazar11 Pup

My dog doesn’t need play dates and sleep over he needs to burn energy. I actually have a job

15. patjr

patjr Top Dog

He's speaking in broad terms as your dog does fit the type APBT/AMSTAFF yet could also be classified as mutt of unknown history. Now check yourself, as Ssdd did say "NO" and did suggest that you treat the dog like any other.(And believe me, it showed great restraint and courtesy rarely seen on his part....lmfao) Which for most people means, you train the dog or else you'll be picking cues from dog and it will essentially be training you...lol.

Ssdd and ben brockton like this.
  16. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Stop bickering over nonsense...lol...I thought you where here to learn or was it to be appeased???...I could tell what I think your dog could be yet I highly doubt it would make any difference to the situation that you are in.

17. Kazar11

Kazar11 Pup

Yeah I’m sorry. Well he’s not an apbt which is all that really matters. What do you think he actually is?

18. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

STOP the back and forth. STOP asking people what the dog is!! You know what you have to do with this dog. JUST DO IT! Go read up in our Training Forum and do some research on the breed.

The only post I want to see going forward is the positive steps you are taking to train the dog. Understood?

19. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Moreso a red nosed APBT than a AMSTAFF with no guarantee that it is a purebred dog...and no offense intended,(but possibly taken...lol) I'd actually think he'd probably be a good pet with an owner too hang-up on who his mummy and daddy is...to be on the safe side law just tell one all that it's a AMSTAFF crossed with a Chocolate colored Labrador but the neighbors Jack Russel was also known to be sniffing around also...after all it seems the breeder himself wasn't playing with a straight deck of registered AMSTAFF cards. So why burden your mind such question now???...the short and sweet answer is, if you don't like the dog get rid of it in whatever manner you see fit...if you plan on keeping it, tell any critics to fuck off an mind their own business.

Kazar11 likes this.
  20. patjr

patjr Top Dog

*safe side of the law

Kazar11 likes this.