1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Is everyone breeding for the show standard?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by davidfitness83, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Zylonist

Zylonist Big Dog

I lean towards heavy bone dogs to get the job done quickly but those sleek athletic dogs can trot for hours, who am I kidding I like both lol

2. keystone

keystone CH Dog

yes ..i think if you wanne show your dog on pic ..its best pic from the front ..the side ..and the back

3. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

These dogs should be breed to look show standard as a base for structure ..then we should all strive to build the superior athlete ,with power and long range ..each time we breed trying to get alittle better improve on the perfect dog ..Ass holes who breed fat big headed wide body dogs that are good as paper weights Will pass as the flavor of the day ...Real dogs will be ' just real dogs '