1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ironline dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by coop-dog, May 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gregory

gregory Pup

IM yes he was so was so was bobcat. when its time i would like to come to your yard again to pick the pup up like i did her.

2. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

This Iron blood is very special, I bet it's still going Very strong even today, too bad it's hard for people to get some sense I.K. doesn't really sell dogs to the public, on the other hand, it's kinda good to see a bloodline that hasn't been peddled to the public and become watered down. Good job and thanks guys for sharing with us. I enjoyed looking at these Irondog's over the years from reading R. Stratton's books.

3. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Well save room in the NewYorker cause I plan on takeing you up on youre offer. Should be a great time. BTW what year is the New Yorker??

4. C2K

C2K Top Dog

1982 so there is plenty of room.

5. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Sea Serpent, there are many jealous people who feel Ironline Kennels is only a peddler. 2 litters in 3 years?
    I guess they really going to hate it because there is a few, about 3 or 4 females 5+ that never has been bred of which is needed and should have been.

The difference between dogs of the past and now, from the crosses have become All Around champions. I.K. is of the opinion those dogs should be bred and are of such high quality as well.
    The 4 main champion dogs of which are being used today have proven to be of equal or better quality as anything being bred today. :)

6. GOB-TX

GOB-TX Pup

I got my gyp from IM almost 8 years ago. Ironlines Raja. I have made a couple breedings over the years. Great Dogs!!! I just had a litter 4 months ago.

7. joeyreddog

joeyreddog Big Dog

what the hell are you talking about red fhoenix

8. Archangel

Archangel Pup

Joeyreddog,red phoenix is an idiot. No Norrod has said anything bad about Hemphill.He is one of these newbees who think OFRN stand only for Hemphill bloodline. OFRN is a strain not a bloodline. When Wilder started producing widows peak in his dogs and it was known he bred to other breeds, is when Wilder dogs were put into question, when NO OTHER breeder, including Hemphill ever produced dogs with widows peak in the OFRN strain.

9. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

Originally Posted by red phoenix
    Iron Line is not ofrn.Norrod has not ofrn he is not ofrn breeder he is the biggest OFRNs enemy .And since he has not ofrn he constantly trying to destroy those who have He is the only man who says such bad things about Hemphill, Wilder s dogs like no other.His theories are invented without proof. Norrod is so big liar who believes his own lies.
    Norrod the future historians will write what I said. You can be sure on this Stop call yourself OFRN breeder because you're not.
    we are determined to keep the Old Family Rednose. until the end
    Today's historian said God bless the B.Shumard and Edward Hugues who keeps these dogs reall
    and I answer amen- truth
    --------------------------------
    -------------------------
    Of all the posts I have seen anyone make on here, this has to be the dumbest one I ever saw, by an individual who must be mentally retarded.
    How on earth can the FOUNDER OF THE OFRN REGISTRY be the biggest enemy of the strain!? LMAO!

Now, I can say nothing about B. Shurmard....but for Ed Hughes to be named as a preserver of OFRN dogs is equivalent to blasphemy.
    Ed still lives with his mother and if I remember has maybe one dog?
    I'm sure the idiot that posted this is long gone from here, but anyone new to the OFRN dogs should avoid people like this.
    Besides, Hughes is a supporter of the widow's peak hounds, that are NOT true OFRN dogs.

10. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Can someone post a dog with widows peak if it is what I think it is its like the Eddie monster edge up

11. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. grove

grove Big Dog

coat and tail speak for itself

13. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

Anyone wanting to see a pic of a good Ironline dog go to this link to prevent me from having to repost it:
    B.shumards??? - Page 4

14. a couple of picks of my old ironline dog he was about 62 pounds and very strong rip in 07 [​IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

15. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

Great looking dog G&P. Was he off of CH. Gambler/Dutchess?

16. he was gambler x rozlynne

17. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Oh so he was a brother to Ch. Hope.I'm still waiting to see an OFRN before Wilder admitted to Palmer Combs and his partner Gary Hughes (breeders of Ch. Lively & Mountain Man's Johnnie Walker Red 4xw), Doyle Reddick who own some those crosses for cattle dogs (his is the owner of Ch. Pererbuilt & Gr. Ch. Hermen), Jack Kelly former owner of Sporting Dog Journal and to both Norrod brothers, that he cross bred his dogs. He admitted to breeding them to Coon Dogs but the widdows peak looks more like German Shepard.I have seen smutt color colored black nose dogs but I never seen a red nose widdows peak in my life time from any of the top known breeders of the strain. Only from Wilder bloodlines.Nor have I seen picture of them.Jake only had 2 Hemphill dogs, neither had widdows peak nor did they produce it when inbred for generations.

18. C2K

C2K Top Dog

BTW I have that original picture of Jim Corcoran.

19. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

What is his name?
    Here is one of his sister Ch. Hope:
    Ch. Hope2.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.