1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Irish Jerry's Rowdy Red 4x

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by coolhandjean, Jan 20, 2008.

1. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I was wondering what anyone can tell me about this dog. I think it's a good looking dog. I have a picture and a pedigree, but not much else. Any good offspring from him? Any good stories? Just curious about him. He draws my interest.

[​IMG]

2. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Talk to Marty. He can get information straight from the source. ;)

3. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

If Marty would be so kind, we would love to hear about this as well. The Dry Creek family might have to come for a visit Marty, LOL. :p

4. Marty

Marty Guest

Maybe Jerry will be at our next show... I certainly hope so ;)

5. Tonka03

Tonka03 Big Dog

Show?!?!?!? When and where Marty. I would love to make the drive to Ga if I can.

Tony

6. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

[​IMG]

7. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Get any info, Marty?...Does Irish Jerry still sell pups? If so, does he have any down from Rowdy Red? Was he much of a Producer?

8. Marty

Marty Guest

He didn't make it to the show :(

As far as him still having dogs, I don't know I've not seen him in about a year now :(

I won't forget to ask though ;)

9. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

All right. Thanks. :)...I got plenty of time till I get another dog, so no worries. :)