1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ireland a.p.b.t show 2013...co.carlow..23 june..2013..

Discussion in 'International' started by BLUE8BULL, May 16, 2013.

1. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

[​IMG]:vovvetliten:GREAT DOG SHOW FOR 2013..ALL-WELLCOME:animal_plutoe:COME ALONG A FUN DAY FOR ALL View attachment 27955

2. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

If any of the mod's...could en-large poster for show if possible...many thank's.....b8b....

3. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..........many...thank's.....for en-largement...........

4. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

BUMP....THIS PROMISES TO BE ANOTHER GREAT SHOW.....SO COME ALONG ALL..:dog:

5. Torresbeag

Torresbeag Big Dog

You headin to it?

6. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Should do,,,....

7. Torresbeag

Torresbeag Big Dog

It ain't far away from me, but i have a stag night that saturday, so might no be in the best of form

8. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Ya can all-ways bring a few cans with ya,,,for a curer.....and a runny egg sandwich....lol..lol..

9. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

will look how much this trip will cost... if its okay prize i will join the apbt ring :)

10. Torresbeag

Torresbeag Big Dog

it should cost around 250 if you can get a direct sailing from france, you'll have to win the prize first

11. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

if you go on facebook ..... has a page with local info with nearby b&b / hotel and more. :-)

12. i think this should read if its ok price

13. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

The Show is postponed,,,,,

14. Torresbeag

Torresbeag Big Dog

Is the show still postponed or when is it on?