1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Introducing My New Foster Gracie!

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by Zoe, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Thought I'd share a few pictures of Gracie. She was another deathrow pup due to Ontario's pit ban but she's made it safely to B.C. and is up for adoption through Bully Buddies {links in my signature!}. She's a little firey thing and alot of fun. This pup knows no fear let me tell ya. Takes on the world head on with that tail a wigglin'! :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. REACTiON

REACTiON Pup

if no one wants her, would you like to ship to guam? :D

3. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Man, that is a cute little pup. I am so glad I live in the sticks!! No BSL here.

4. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

I was thinking the same thing LOL

5. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

I'm just her foster mum but I can't imagine the lady that runs the rescue would ship her to Guam! lol

I wish I lived in the sticks. :( No BSL here but I caught a neighbour throwing crap dog cookies in the yard for my dogs. I've got a couple here with allergy issues and I was NOT impressed. It could have been worse. At least he wasn't a dog hater and throwing something poisonous in the yard.

6. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Amen!! When you drive in front of my house, you cant tell there is a house there, much less dogs.

7. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Oh man... my DREAM house! Lucky you. We keep looking for one to rent but we've got to stay close enough so when we've got to hit the children's hospital for a stay with my daughter, the boyfriend can still make it to work, the hospital and to look after the dogs without to much trouble. :(

8. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Yea, to have a place like this, you gotta be out. I live so far out that the hard phone line sounds like a cell breaking up, no cable available, and only internet is DIALUP(that's the worst part!!LOL)

Most definately being with your daughter is more important. Hope all is alright with her! I would love to add her to my prayers. they are more effective when I know what I am praying for. PM me.

9. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

OMG!!! She is sooo cute! I just wanna snuggle her to pieces!

10. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Unfortunately she's not much of a snuggler! She just wants to GO GO GO! lol

11. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

That is a cute pup?

12. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Well, after three months in foster Gracie hopped on a plane today heading up to Powell River to her *hopefully* forever home with a breed experienced family! [​IMG]

13. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

Great I'm glad she found a home!!! Hopefully permanently.:D

14. ADAM341

ADAM341 Pup

Hi

Gracie the little pup really look cute.I think it should be trained

and given perfect guidance in the terms of growth under a good trainer.

LOL:)

15. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Gracie has been officially adopted and apparently will be heading to training with one highly recommended trainer in her area. :D