1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Introducing Jani And FinnishBull Milo

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jampe69, Jul 22, 2009.

1. jampe69

jampe69 Pup

Hi there folks.my name is jani and i am from cold north finland!! i am glad to found this commune from net. i am 26 years old today and nowadays hard bullybreed fan!! my goal is get real apbt someday from u.s.a!!
    now i have 11months old amstaff which coatcolor is quite cool.. forgive me my bad english but i am learning it more all the time

with greetings
    jani and milo "finnishbull"

some pics:cool:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Hello jampe69 and Welcome to Game-Dog. This community strives to maintain the preservation of the breed and to aid in the fight against BSL. Please read the Forum rules before posting.
    We are glad you joined and we hope you enjoy your stay with us.[​IMG]

chinasmom

Your dog is very nice!

3. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

welcome to the site hope you enjoy:)

4. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

Welcome aboard!

5. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

Hey Love The Colors.... Welcome

6. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

Welcome :)

7. jampe69

jampe69 Pup

thanks guys. i was very excited yesterday when milo learned to hang on on a rope which is tied on tree.. i have plenty of pics and video of it and i am gonna upload it to here asap.. hope you like my dawg even he is not a apbt!! i am going to make him much sporty looking dog!!!

8. JanneM

JanneM Big Dog

I'm sorry that I write finnish now.

Moro Jani.
    Terve tuloa.
    Komee koira. Black and tan ei taida olla kovinkaan yleinen väri amstaffeilla. Jopa harvinaisempi kun piteillä. Tosi kivan näkönen. :D Tutustu Tatonka kenneliin ja Sorrellin koiriin. Sieltä löytyy BT pittejä jonkun verran. Jos siis kiinnostaa.
    Ootko fapbtan sivuja käynyt vilkuilemassa. fapbta piste com :D

9. Pitless2208

Pitless2208 Big Dog

Welcome to the forum

10. jampe69

jampe69 Pup

hi janne. thanks for your compliments. i think my dog is handsome too. youre right that tri-color in amstaffs is such a rare color especially here in europe..i read about it before i took my pup and that was the main reason about his outerior specs. milos other sisters are red and one bro is tri also. i have found tatonkas kennels and i even wrote e-mail to them. sorrel kennel sites i havent found yet but thanks for the tip. :D
    same in finnish shortly:
    moi janne . kiitos kovasti kehuista. koira on upea mielestäni ja tri olikin pentueesta ainot joka kiiinnosti.. jos en ole väärässä olet bjj-miehiä?? m**nonen ;D olen huomannut viestisi bjj foorumilla tai jossain ja joskus kysellyt jopa varusteita maililla sinulta... jos asut jykylässä vielä ja olet joskus st. micheliin päin tulossa niin saat tulla katsomaan meidän haukkua milloin vaan.
    t. jani ja milo :cool:

11. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

if that's what an AmStaff looks like in Finland, i wouldn't mind one. he is beautiful, and a very healthy looking coat! :D

12. ~P.Champ~

~P.Champ~ Pup

hello and welcome...beautifull dog btw.

13. preme

preme CH Dog

welcome to GD

14. jampe69

jampe69 Pup

no it´s definitely not whats most AmStaffs look like here. theyre flatfat allover and i don´t like it.. i like when dog looks sporty and especial these kind of breeds... and what comes to milo´s coat i am proud if his coat looks good ´cause i am trying to feed him as well as i can..
    what comes to exercise i am really newbie at it.. just crosscountry running and some pulling games like hanging on tree etc.. my wishes are that we can start weightpulling practise at august with milo and this autumn we might start tracing and hunting raccoondogs with my brother and his working jack russel terriers..
    :D

15. JanneM

JanneM Big Dog

I can prove that most amstaffs in Finland does not look like Milo. They usually keep them too fat. There is some amstafs that look really good but for some reason they dont do well in dogshows... :/

Sorry about the finnish again. ;)

Joo oon sama JanneM. Joka palstalta löydyn... :D
    Ja jos treenaat Mikkelissä, niin ainakin vanhemmalla Matilaisella on joku pitti tai pitmix vai oliko amstaffi kans... Joku bullykoira kuitenkin. Ja ens kerran kun tuun Mikkeliin, niin voisin tulla Miloa moikkaamaankin. :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2009
  16. jampe69

jampe69 Pup

hi there again. i agree with you..about finnish amstaffs..too fat owners and too fat dogs :D
    my goal is keep milo athletic and "strong" looking dog :D i have noticed too that fat amstaffs posess better in shows..strange aint it :D
    and then some finnish.. :D
    joo huomasin sut täälläkin, mutta kerkesit reagoida ennen mua..ei taida täällä paljoa suomalaisia olla.. mikkelissä reenaan ja oon antilta saanu hyviä vinkkejä reeneissä..sillä on pitti ja sen exällä dogo.. meinasin jos se ois myyny mulle ne taakanveto vermeet kun ei 8 vuotiaalla koiralla meinaa enää vedättää..ei muuta kuin tervetuloa kun tänne eksyt..

jani and milo

17. WNK

WNK Big Dog

Welcome here!
    Nice looking AST! :)

18. jampe69

jampe69 Pup

thanks wink. i enjoy reading these texts written in this forum. lots of useful knowledge about apbt´s life.
    milo says hi to you :D