1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Introducing Bailey!

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by Zoe, May 10, 2006.

1. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

So, as par usual, to alleviate my pains of Leah leaving today, Sam leaves me with Bailey!

[​IMG]

Look at that smile! Bailey's number was up at the shelter and luckily they contacted Bully Buddies. This girl is the epitome of the typical, "wiggley, smiley, all humanity is my best friend" pit bull! She's awesome with cats, kids and even birds! She had an early bad experience and after being attacked by a couple dogs so she needs some work in that area to feel comfortable around her canine brethren so she doesn't feel the need to be defensive or reactive. She also has some issues with food allergies so we are working to find what food would work best for her.

Bailey is available for adoption though Bully Buddies in Vancouver, British Columbia. Check out their petfinder pages if you want to learn more about Bailey and the other wonderful canine companions looking for their forever homes!

http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/BC134.html

2. prettyfulpitbull

prettyfulpitbull Bullylover06

pretty girl

3. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

She's a beautiful girl! I love that bully smile! :D

4. Judy

Judy CH Dog

She is beautiful!!

5. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Who could resist this face? Her cuteness is killin' me!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

I hope someone sees this & adopts her. What a gal!