1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Interview with Carmen Corvino by D.M. Norrod.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by C2K, May 18, 2012.

1. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Not mine in OH. won't be. In fact when it came up, Sonny said he remembered the one I had. He remembered where it went and who I got it from.

Just a couple of weeks ago he told to come get it but I have been so busy but I have time now for the turn table.

I know Carmen would like it back. IMO it should go to him since it came out of his grandfather's blacksmith shop.
    IMO I think that would be the polite and correct thing to do.
    I know if it was my grand father I would like it back too.

2. phill

phill Top Dog

i heard he's gonna give it to me in exchange for a few favors,, there is a few others around 1 of them is on chicago's s.side joes other yard boy ended up with it and sold it to a black guy who i don't know

3. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

IM thats a very honorable jester.

4. phill

phill Top Dog

the thino both joe and sonny would want me to use it on the contenders we are gonna bring to the nationals not to use as a coffey table or dust collector

5. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Phil I have no idea who you are making reference too.
    The person who has Joe's turn table from the shop and has been a long time friend of mine.
    I can assure you the one I am referring too, you will not get.
    The one I am talking about is the one which went directly to Bert Clouse.
    Joe only had 1 turn table in his shop.

Joe only had 1 person who work in his stable and kennel, Old Jim Wilson.
    He only had dogs given to him.

6. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

I don't think so since I met one and you hadn't and the other I been to the core of the dogs with.
    Now if it ended up with me, just like the treadmill of Joe's I wouldn't be using it for something like pretending to shape dogs to stand around and look pretty but as I did with the Corvino Mill!
    As Joe and Sonny would have and did......

7. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Thanks, I think so too.
    I have a belt mill made by Walter K. 1 of his last mills he made.
    That too is setting in OH.
    Up here I use a Curley Mill I custom work on and made it one of the best mills out there.
    I want to change a few things more on it.
    I have a Grand Carpet mill some one gave me too.
    Over the years I have had over 30 mills.
    I usually worked 5 at a time.

8. phill

phill Top Dog

i was gonna comment on the thread #85 till i read 86 you realy think any of your dogs could compair to my worst dog got news for ya i condition just fine and i'm gooing to SKOOL for the nationals i'll go against anything you got i think i can say had or got give it up your a bottom feeder i haven't heard any real dogmen or who i think are real dogmen on this sight or yours agreing with you about you beeing a genious ,,, i'm not and can careless if i can't spell... but if the guy wants some of the best stuff worldwide no not anything you have he'll deliver the table

9. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

The best world wide lmmfao. That's some funny as shit. He didn't call you a name. I warned you about it phill. To be quite honest I'm tired of you running your dicksucker. For the love of god. You really think a dogman would admit to being your family?? You can barely handle a dog. Holy hell last time in Florida you tied the leash around your waist lmao. You need to get the fuck over yourself.

10. back2basics

back2basics Big Dog

That's a good way to make someone go "nite nite"

11. Sabong1

Sabong1 Big Dog

LOL! I damn near pissed my pants reading this. Phil a little advice....think before you type.

12. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

I started to write another post in response, decided just to post this for Phil.
    In case you lost it, 269-966-9636.
    Lets seek the truth........

13. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Mike I enjoyed most of what you wrote here, but this is plain stupid buddy. Let go of the ego and settle this some other way... like in PM

14. i am a newer guy and quite unknown here, but I have to say, threads like this are why i love these forums.

15. Sabong1

Sabong1 Big Dog

It's all good. They just gonna arm wrestle. IM is gonna show him how good of a grip an ironworker has.

16. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

LOL oh no, the reference was about what Joe and Sonny would do with the table.
    I think my reference was just that, same manner and same way, "what they would use it for."

You really don't think after all the conformation shows I have been at and entered a dog, that I ever conditioned a dog for it do you? Not a 1....
    If I go to Keep, it isn't for shyts and giggles.
    I never put things in P.M. on other people's forum.
    I get them but don't like to send them unless I really know the other person.

I know who Phil is. He has called me a few times over the years.
    I just want to make sure he hasn't lost the number...
    If he has, He knows how to get ahold of Sonny Don to get the number again.....

Once on the Net, it is there forever. ;->

17. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Social Media.

I don't hide on these type of restricted formats and make commits about others,
    tell lies or make accusations.

I am direct.
    I don't make claims where some one was suppose to call some one else's family member when they didn't.

I don't accuse them of trying to take some one else's dogs or suggest others to do so to them.

I don't make threats of what I will do to them,
    I will get right with them and settle it.
    I won't whine like a little girl.

So to be as direct as possible, I won't continue an Internet pissing contest.
    Or act immature like a little kid.
    I will make this clear for the last time.
    Problem?
    Call:

269-966-9636

18. phill

phill Top Dog

thaught i was beeing nice yesterday a bit of piece my post was taken down ,, i lost the phone along with the car dvp dog food great food but it costs to much if you have 4 dogs i kind of like living in the stone ages ,, but no i won't talk with anybody that doesen't live this dogshow thing everyday and travels 3-6 times a year all it says when someone only goes to the local show is they are not dog show people not what i promote if i had a phone i would have no reason to call them anyway

19. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

This has gotten off topic from the OP.
    hum, I don't see in my post a reference to who it was for......

4 dogs? Not sure what that means, put a zero on the end of the 4 and you know how many I am feeding.
    And that is just on one yard.

That is your opinion on dog shows but how do you know how many shows anyone goes too?
    Believe it or not, but it is a large world out there and ADBA isn't the only game in town or the largest.
    Myself, I have been to dog shows and other events all over this country for many years.

Maybe it is just me, but when people make public statements about myself or my dogs, I find that a call out and we both are willing to scratch to show....each to their own. :)

People with the same interest?
    I can dig that, this is why I cull out people like I cull out dogs.
    My interest is in the style of true APBT,
    "Proof is in the Performance." ;->

People can do what ever they like that trips their trigger.

20. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

AND that's why I liked what you wrote - no fuss there. It just got stupid when it started going off topic and the more off topic it got, the more stupid it sounded.
    Dont strip your knickers for a retard.
    Write some more about the Corvino's that we ordinary folk did not know about.

TS