1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Intent of dog fighting & equipment used for dog fighting?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by SDJ2010, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Re: Intent of dog fighting & equipment used for dog fighting?

theres never a reason for apartheid.dont be stupid

2. sega

sega Big Dog

Good advice n best paragraph

3. Re: Intent of dog fighting & equipment used for dog fighting?

http://www.thetruthaboutSouthafrica.com/p/white-genocide-in-south-africa.html mashamplan, if you could see the dogs I'm breeding to protect our property and our lives you would get a BIG fright. I am just offering them to our American friends to be used to further their fight against the inhumane animal rights violators like their spca's and hsus's.

4. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

I have no problem with that.
    I live in South Africa and have experienced plenty violence in my life. I was a cop during the apartheid regime and after and I always tried to serve my community. Ive lost family to murder , and yes by other races, but to blame a whole race for it isnt on. Was I bitter, hell yeah.
    Again I dont say whites havent been killed by blacks, just as I dont say blacks are not killed by whites, but not all is racially motivated. Like the spca and other humane societies utilise propoganda to advance their causes, so too does the ruling party and their oponents. So not everything u may read is gospel and stats in isolation is the exact same method used by the spca and humane societies. And all I humbly ask is lets leave the political discussion for another forum.
    As far as ur breeding efforts go, I hope ur dogs work out for u. Id like to see one of them take it to a member of the spca or humane society.

5. keystone

keystone CH Dog

i agreed red pet his story is really sick ...amazing......
    my own story ..when they empthy out the yard ...i could see in their ey's ..thatthey knew how sick they where them selfs .

6. Re: Intent of dog fighting & equipment used for dog fighting?

LOL mashamplan, I think you're alright, and yes my whole intention is to use my Death Sentence dogs to punish the spca and "in" humane society. They really need to be taught a lesson for violating our Pit Bull's rights and I believe the best way to do this is to subject them to retaliatory deliberate dog on man attacks. My Bandogges are a bit different to your usual run of the mill Bandogges as they are a little smaller than the usual big bodied slow Bandogges but a LOT more intense. They are also bred to work together in a pack so they won't end up fighting each other over their "prey". I have used Pitbull and Neopolitan Mastiffs in my breeding program but the Neo's are only about 25% in the genetic make up of these dogs. I won't go into too much detail on how they have been mixed but they are super man aggressive and don't need much encouragement to attack a human........... they are natural attack dogs, they do it because they don't like humans, coming down from the actual dog named Death Sentence. So it is my main objective to hunt down certain key individuals in the anti Pit Bull/animal organisations known as the spca or hsus or peta etc etc.

7. d.j

d.j Pup

Claidheamhmor I find it hard to believe that you can base the whole course of action you have taken in your life on a website when any asshole can make a website manipulating facts in order to fit the ends he wishes to achieve. Look boet, I understand that you feel the need to gear up because crime is bad. All my dogs do attack work, I have security coming out my ass but I dont believe that break ins are based on racism. Its based on poverty- people dont have food to eat or an education or a moral system and they break in. Remember something bro, behind every criminal is his boss...and guess what ? In most instances the bosses in this country are white guys.The majority of our country's wealth is in the hands of white people. So logically, more white people will have homes with vauables in them than not so its easy to say that its race directed but I guarantee you this. As many if not more black people get killed in the townships by black people. all political views aside what bandogs you breeding ? I have one bred 50% Cane Corso 25% Ambulldog 25% Neo. He works like a beast. Hit me up a pm I go to an attack training group in JHB North bring one of your boytjies by lets see them in action.

8. Re: Intent of dog fighting & equipment used for dog fighting?

When you argue with a fool, it’s hard to see who's the fool ... Mash ... don’t waste your time with racist ppl ... In their frustrated and sick minds, they have a small % of brain cells that is/are functioning properly.

You should never breed a dog for your use of hatred for blacks nor should blacks. It’s a shame, the minority or blacks & whites still allowing the apartheid regime to live always make the majority who wish to live in harmony feel the heat.

9. Re: Intent of dog fighting & equipment used for dog fighting?

And its them who always have the ones not even involved with their sick intents get hurt. You will never be free, even in a free country with such hatred in your hearts ... sad thing is ... the children that come from homes of these racist few ... always or most are 90% of the times racist by default not because they have been wronged in any way. This is really sad.

10. cawkazn

cawkazn Banned

just cause you exercise your dogs doesnt mean you fight them.

11. snk

snk Pup

true Daemon culdnt have sad it better... Also from RSA... claidheamhmor wat you are doing purely your intent stop using this racial disorder to justify it. You just another Fool doesnt want to accept change. SA a democratic country and there are black theives ans much as there are white thieves. Stop living in the past and move on. Im sure u have kidds what if these man biting beast u gearing up bites one of your own? Or they only trained to be racist like u bite only blacks? Come on growup and be a responsible citizen of RSA...

12. PureGameness

PureGameness Big Dog

You're such a bad arse........

13. Foundation

Foundation Big Dog

Know your rights and Constitution...

total BS, I mean come one the all famous American who took a dog team to the North Pole; use two tread mills built by Colby. I seen tread mills used for iditarod dogs when I was a kid far before I ever even thought to condition a bulldog on one. .. Intent of Dog Fighting? Proscuters and lawmakers need to get a life and quit spending so much time MAKING LAWS that TRUMP our LIBERTIES and CONSTITUTIONAL freedoms and guarantees. Law makers... Their whole job is to fk us over and take our God given rights and privileges and turn it into control and manipulation. People have the right to be People and animals have the right to be animals... cruelty is cruelty and government agencies and their facilities are far more cruel than we'd like to think; they have no heart only humaniac driven hysteria. Viva la liberte~