1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Intent of dog fighting & equipment used for dog fighting?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by SDJ2010, Mar 1, 2012.

1. hmots

hmots Big Dog

Re: Intent of dog fighting & equipment used for dog fighting?

X2 ...now someone is talking sence!!!

2. Re: Intent of dog fighting & equipment used for dog fighting?

lots of good points have been made here.sadly though our rights are being taken slowly.the rights my grand father fought for,we dont have today.but they're taken slowly so its hard to notice.who governs the government?noone.when the government does wong it gets dismissed with an "OOPS". believe its the 4th ammendment that says "you cant be deprived of life, liberty or property without due process."which you have the right to a trial where you can be judged by your piers.to take and kill your animals without "PROVING GUILT" is a violation of the constitution.although the hsus thinks they're doing the better good,doesnt mean that they are.just noone stops them in their radical ideas.many times over some of the worst things in hitory have been done with the best intentions.by someone thinking that they are doing the right thing.look at hitler. best advice is to know your rights.i've had dogs for over 20 yrs.i'm just now on the internet.my point being stay out of the eyes.if you have 30 barking dogs in neighborhood u gonna get the law called on u !doesnt matter if it were bassett hounds.out of sight-out of mind.only reason someone puts public titles on dogs is to pettle or brag which causes attention guys.stay away from grandstanders,people who want recognition.cause thats just what they gonna get.i love these animals so i choose not to push them under everyones nose.out of sight -out of mind.

3. MCS

MCS CH Dog

^^^^ Well my point posting what happened to the dogs is to show they just took that mans dogs and killed 11 of them and then sent 6 others to be rehomed all before he was found guilty of anything. There was no due process, it wasn't about two weeks prior they arrested him, look at the stories.

4. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

that was my dog in the fight. seems hes a 2xL

5. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Take that 2xl to a proven hockey mom n see what u get even Obama won put that on his menu......or would he?

6. Re: Intent of dog fighting & equipment used for dog fighting?

Keep your dogs seperate from any equipment and/ or reading materials. PLay by their rules and fuck them while your at it.

7. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

I bet every one of those dogs was euthanized, Hsus are the ones who need to be culled!

8. BullDawg

BullDawg Big Dog

yeah, same here.... :(
    this thread make me wonder how much intent and probable cause=grounds for suspicion, go hand-in-hand. seems they're based on the Feds' personal suspicions rather than actual facts....
    pathetic, really

9. best2best

best2best Big Dog

This is such a great post! this is all i was tring to say in an other post( scar prevention) is dont give them a reason! peace and god bless

10. Joe Black

Joe Black Banned

Love my country, no intent law and it doesn't matter how my dogs look.
    You need too get busted on the spot doing something wrong before they ever can make a case against you.

11. Re: Intent of dog fighting & equipment used for dog fighting?

What do you guys say about starting to breed a new special type of dog that will really give these cruel, evil, inhumane and deceptively named spca's and hsus's organisations something to think about, and then inform the general public that these new vicious man killing dogs that will be bred, are the fault of the cruel, evil, inhumane and deceptively named spca's and hsus's for being brought about into existance. A dog that can be used to perform planned and deliberately aucustrated attacks against these people for violating our animals rights. Attacks from these new vicious breed of dogs will be pre planned against certain key individuals in these cruel, evil, inhumane and deceptively named spca's and hsus'es organisations to teach them the lesson that they need to be taught. Don't ya'll think they should be ripped apart for their sins committed against the dogs? Hunt them down for sport, amusement and entertainment, chain them by their ankle and live bait them with this new breed of vicious dog. :-) :-) Where there is a will there is a way.

12. Re: Intent of dog fighting & equipment used for dog fighting?

I'm a baaaaad man

13. Re: Intent of dog fighting & equipment used for dog fighting?

[video=youtube;T01KS1oY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T01KS1oY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T01KS1oY[/video]

14. Re: Intent of dog fighting & equipment used for dog fighting?

Trying to get this link up of what we're beeding here in South Africa due to the deteriorating security situation for whites over here where we are under attack from the racist blacks. Drastic times require drastic meassures [video=youtube;T01KS1oY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T01KS1oY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T01KS1oY[/video]

15. Re: Intent of dog fighting & equipment used for dog fighting?

maybe you would like to look at one of the pups here, the youtube link wont post on here for some reason but if you wish you can google this:- Boerboel-Bandog pupps Aruba

16. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

U a racist fool. Im also from South Africa and theres no blacks killing whites plot. Yes whites have been killed by blacks, so has whites been killed by whites, so has blacks been killed by whites and blacks been killed by blacks.
    As long as u only see colour on the side of the perpertrators and victims then u looking for issues and not for solutions. Yes some fools support racist attacks but the majority of blacks dont. And like every 'free' country , racism will always exist, because its not something in legislation but in peoples minds and hearts.
    This country belongs to everyone who embraces it, but attitudes like urs and those of the idiot black minority who have the same view as u mess up everything for us normal people , because everything comes down to race for you guys.

17. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

If theres corruption in anything , its because the people involved are corrupt and not because a tribe or race is corrupt. During apartheid not every white person supported the regimes policies and took offence when it was said whites are racist, so just like then not all blacks support the governments policies or that of the few warmongers.

18. Re: Intent of dog fighting & equipment used for dog fighting?

The statistics of racist black on white genocide happening now as we speak against the innocent white minority population of South Africa speaks for itself. As for Apartheid, by the actions the of black racist attacks occurring on an hourly basis against innocent white people , the blacks themselves have justified why there was a reason for Apartheid in the first place.

19. Re: Intent of dog fighting & equipment used for dog fighting?

O yeah, and I'm very glad you mentioned that the genocide occurring against whites in South Africa is government ANC policy.

20. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

U sick if u believe anything justifies apartheid. And please leave ur beliefs in the propoganda off this dog forum.
    Some blacks committing crime also blame how they were treated under apartheid as a justification for their actions. Theres no justification for crime.
    Im never gonna agree with ur views and assumptions and u wont with mine, this being a dog forum, its inappropriate to discuss it here in any case.
    I dont support our government but u obviously have a knack for twisting words, as I never said anything about genocide being government policy nor is there any genocide taking place.