1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Inside Kennel Cable Run advice

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by CaesarIsis, May 4, 2010.

1. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Anyone have any advice or pics showing a good way to make a cable run on the ground but also inside of a 10x20 kennel, by way of running the cable long ways and attaching it to each end of the kennel?

2. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

bury it independent of the kennel. stop distance is also important. i have some good ground cable pics around here somewhere, will have to dig them up ( im on 6 12's+ at work) so it might not be until the weekend before i get them loaded up

3. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

....bump...

4. KY BOY

KY BOY Pup

5. KY BOY

KY BOY Pup

measure out you cabel, attach it to an axel at each end and bury the axel
    (note you should put your o-rings on the cabel before attaching it, i would also add a few extra incase the one wears out.) stillwater has some nice heavy duty 0-rings. hope this helps

6. That's a nice long run kyboy,that dog could do a full out sprint,how long is that cable?

7. KY BOY

KY BOY Pup

it's about 60'

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

yes KYboy that's a real nice set up you got there.

9. Wish I had the room to do something like that,lota realastate for one pooch

10. Anybody ever try an over head cable?