1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Innova Evo

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by tommy3, Feb 3, 2006.

1. cheese

cheese Top Dog

I tried evo and my dog had the runs forever. i think it is the potatoe as people mentioned. I am back to canidae now. I liked the idea of feeding my dog a completely grainless feed but not if it means the squirts!!!
    Tommy- how did you like natures variety? i was thinking of switching to that.

2. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

He used it for a good while before I switched. I should have just sticked with it in the first place.
    I have nothing but good things to say about it.

3. cheese

cheese Top Dog

I thought you said in a post that you feed canidae(maybe not) ? if you have experience with canidae do you prefer it over nature variety?

4. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Guest

Ha!... if you believe all that scientific crap you must be naive but it dont matter to me lol. Also when doing research on the net trust only 10% of the things you read.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2006
  5. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

Don't wolves basically eat 100% protein???? Why would anything but, be bad for a working canine?

6. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

I fed Canidae a long time ago and Natures Variety is better in my opinion.

7. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

It is much smarter to rely on information from scientific studies that provides actual proof than believing in something someone just says off the top of their head.

When it can be proven that high protein causes problems, I'll believe it. As of right now, all the results of scientific studies point the other direction. There have been experiments and studies by many respectable organizations and individuals which provide proof that that there is no truth behind this idea. The idea that high protein is dangerous is based on nothing more than a few unprofessional ideas based on nothing more than personal opinion. Please, find me someone reputable that provides actual proof that this myth is indeed true. Good luck.
    I base my views on scientific studies that provide actual proof and you are willing to believe something that has no proof. Yet, I am naive...:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2006