1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Info on Big Kuntry Kennels

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Shogun_Renegade1, Apr 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Maybe it would just be best to simply invite Lee here so he can do the back and fourth with you since he has more stake in this shit show than I do. Then you can take your issues up with him personally instead of side stepping him on here...

Revelator likes this.
  2. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Excuse me for using my old account. Couldn't login to my current account for some reason.
    Regardless, it is COMPLETELY OBVIOUS that Gilbert is posting as the "Bulldawg Man." SMH.

Gilbert, first let me say you should just use your real name. Your attempts of using aliases and talking about yourself in third person are really making yourself look bad to the world. Criminals use aliases. Honest people build more long term credibility. Dishonest and shady practices catch up with you. Honest is a hard road, but in the end, a road with a solid truthful foundation is the only road that endures the test of time.

Secondly, this post was about someone asking about your dogs. If you have any dogs out there actually working, you should have taken that as an opportunity to promote your dog's achievements...if you have any. It really is appearing as if you have no achievements of your own because every time someone asks you about such, you point to my successes with dogs I produced from breedings I did and try to claim you were responsible for what I have done with my dogs. Honestly, again, it really makes you look bad when you do not talk about your own achievements.

Thirdly, you have lied so much about things in videos were you ranted an raved about all types of nonsense for 2-3 hours a day for years now...you have destroyed yourself and told on yourself, so I captured it on video and took at the nonsense to show everyone. You can CLAIM "edited" all you want, but the PROPER CONTEXT REMAINS in all the videos...where you lied to Patty about Lucky 7 breeding even though you have BRAGGED ABOUT THE BREEDING THAT PRODUCED HIM FOR YEARS, where you referred to Stone Cold as "Sykes' Stone Cold" not BKK, where you are the one that has 3xW on YOUR VERSION of his ped, not me...You have NEVER EVEN SEEN Lucky 7, his sister Wonder-Girl, or their daughter Komodo...not once.

If you want respect K9 community, you have to behave respectfully. Go build your own legitimate success instead of trying to ride off the success of others, and promote it.

Out of the 10 APBTs on my yard, one is off Stone Cold. One is that dog's great-grand-daughter, and the other 8 APBTs I have are Sorrells stock.

Let me explain to you why you are not successful with your dog's display of working ability. Even though Lucky 7 and Wonder-Girl work, they were just two of 10 dogs in that litter. Big Boi was no where near the dog Lucky 7 or Wonder-Girl were, and the ONLY PEOPLE that think that he was NEVER saw either Lucky 7 OR Wonder-Girl. I saw them all...heck, I owned them all...heck, I produced them all. LOL. Lucky 7 was the best in the litter...bar none...evaluated by me for me...and not open to the world. I have him here for my own plans. A large sized quality gamedog is rare, and he is a total package, but he was just 1 of 10. The only legitimately achieved dog out of that litter is Wonder-Girl that I TOLD YOU was the best female in the litter, kept for myself, bred her twice. The others were okay dogs, but not up to my standards, just like the one you produced and named Serena Williams was not up to my standards and was returned to you...and yet you bred that fear biter. Never-the-less, when Wonder-Girl was 2 years old you were offered the opportunity to purchase her but even after I waited patiently, you never placed a deposit or cleared a 16 month old debt that you had with me for a dog you got from me on an IOU and never paid for...even after I was in the hospital for a broken back and reached out to you...so after that I cut you off and sold her to Carpenter Kennels. Yes, she proved to be legit, you got mad that you missed out, FALSELY REGISTERED HER IN YOUR NAME and sold that registration (not the dog, just the papers) on a dog you did NOT produce, never owned, and never saw...a dog I produced, I owned, bred, and I sold. Thankfully that corrupt action by your part came back and bit you on the ass because when you did that, you verified the use of your stud to my female, and I had proof of the breeding and proof of owning the female as well...so despite her being falsely registered in your name, that action by you allowed me to get the registration on Lucky 7 and Komodo as well. Karma.

For those reading, don't take my word for it. Watch this video where he tries to lie to Patty at the ADBA on a live video that HE MADE ON FACEBOOK, but she called him out on his nonsense...a video that he HOPED would destroy me, but since I knew Patty had the evidence already and knew the truth, I knew his plan was not going to work as he hoped. I don't even have this video listed...never have had it listed. It is merely an unlisted video that is only shared in response to your nonsense.

Gilbert lies to the ADBA about my registrations...
    Gilbert selling registrations on my dogs after he failed to pay his debt...

Gilbert gets called out by Pat Patrick for lying (numerous lies exposed)...

Why is Lucky 7 still here...because simply put, a large catch weight class dog (he is over 70# chain weight now) and even conditioned would be a lean 60#...but despite that, the backbone of our APBT remains the Sorrells dogs, which you have tried to discredit...which again is hilarious, as the Sorrells line we have are in fact one of the most proven lines of working APBTs which excellent performance track records from working camps, and anyone suggesting otherwise is oblivious. I heard you try to say "Frankie-Bomp" was named "bump" because he was "just bumped." ROTFLO. That had me cracking up. Thanks for the laugh. You should have googled the name before coming up with that stupid nonsense...because it is not "bump." it is indeed "Bomp," as the dog is named after a mafia hitman... Frank "Bomp" Bompensiero. See here...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Bompensiero

Gilbert, I have heard you say you wanted to compare dogs in some legal venture, and that you are asking other people to buy your dogs so they can come test them against mine. SMH. Do not ask other people to pay you to do your dirty work for you. If you ever want to compare dogs, all you have to do is reach out to me...and do it yourself. You know how t reach me. If you believe in your dogs, do it yourself. Stop trying to profit off lies, and instead just build an honest legacy...in the end, honesty is much easier. Hard work is hard for sure, but lies catch up to you. Karma after all. Galatians 6:7 - "Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap."

Revelator likes this.
  3. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

4. That's a good idea. Matter of fact if y'all can get BKK and H Lee on a platform where they can go at each other that would be best. That way the truth will come out. Right now all y'all do is post edited videos of a narrative that's being pushed that goes in H Lee favor and that's not right. BKK really has nothing to lie about in this situation because he is the source when it comes to the Pitbull program that H Lee Robinson has. Sometimes all you have to do is just use your common sense

5. This is not Kuntry but I was around when you went to his yard to evaluate Stone Cold. I also know about wild thing and where she originally came from before Kuntry bought her. I also know about the original breeding that was done with Stone Cold and Wild Thing which Kuntry did first and told you to repeat that breeding. Remember you were also not completely sold on wild thing because you questioned whether she was full blooded pitbull because of her fat tail. Kuntry reassured you that if you made that breeding you're going to throw high-end Bulldogs. Now you're telling everyone that you are the originator of the breeding that produced Lucky 7 and that is false. I also know about how you and Kuntry were ace boon coon until you found out Kuntry was doing community work and telling his people they need to learn to work together with each other. You have to remember that didn't happen in the dog groups but that happened on Kuntrys personal page and plenty of folks saw thats not even in the dog groups. You called The Man a racist and told him that he was putting division between black and white. If I misquote you please correct me because I am a non-biased party. Kuntry has always been that same person who wanted to uplift his community and to get black people to work together. Y'all should have just kept doing good business because each of you two were gaining something from it. Remember on his page you made a comment saying how you were tired of him shitting on white people? You said that since he's doing business with you to ask black people to learn to work with each other is disrespectful towards all whites. You wanted people to see that black and white can work together because of the business that you and Kuntry were doing but for Kuntry to tell people in his community that are killing each other we need to learn to work together was disrespectful to you and white people. I've seen people speak on this in the past and I've noticed you've always dodged the subject but please correct me if I misquoted anything that was said. People need to understand where this Feud came from without the lies and manipulation. With all of this happening you started to change the original pedigree which said BKK. You didn't want anything to do with BKK at that point. I mean honestly even though Kuntry never said anything about it. You even changed Stone colds original pedigree and that was a slap in the face to Kuntry. Anything you can do to take that man's name off of the pedigree so you can try to steal credit for his bloodline you did that. On the Pedigree of Stone Cold you said the champion label on him was questionable. But you left out the part you're actually the one who put a champion label on Stone Cold because you felt it would look better to push your band dog pedigree for your own registry. Kuntry took the fall for it and you let it happen. You wasn't even man enough to tell everyone you were the one who put champion on Stone Cold. Kuntry didn't even have a peds online account but you did. Which you have shown everyone. I don't have anything against you personally but right is right and wrong is wrong. Those dogs that you have are BKK dogs from Lucky 7 all the way to Komodo. You need to give Kuntry the same respect as you gave Parker for that bump dog. You even kept Parker's name on the dog. Some will say it's because he's a white guy but I'm not going to go there. I'm just going to say it's one hell of a coincidence but again right is right and wrong is wrong. If a person used two dogs from your yard. One you produced and the other one you didn't but you had already did a breeding with those two dogs. And that person repeats the breeding then they don't have their own program. They just simply used a program that you already have done. I'm also trying to work things where you can't use smoke and mirrors. Meaning you would throw a lot of people off by saying Kuntry didn't produce wild thing but that was never the argument . You should stop misleading the people because the both of you don't see eye to eye. A lot of people know the truth. I think you're just better at the internet thing then Kuntry. The way you took those videos and purposely edited them to push your narrative the average person can see right through it. You should post the original videos that you got that info from and let them play all the way through so people can come up with their own conclusion of what's really going on. Kuntry has a large following and people will watch it no matter how long the videos are. So now since we got all of the drama out of the way. I think what the people really want to know is are those BKK dogs the real deal and the answer is YES. Good luck to the both of you.

6. ASC Kennels is using BKK blood and from his own mouth he is having success with it. The best success that he's ever had with a pitbull program.

7. AGK

Damn Dawg, you just want everyone else to do all the work for you huh. Lmfao. If I ask you a question, you answer with a question instead of an answer to the question, so I answer. Then, I reach out to Lee and now he is here giving his first hand point of view on this.
    Now, you want us to get BKK here too. Dude, call yer boy and get him here if that's what you want to do, I don't know him at all and only know Lee from his many years on here and FB. why we got to do it all for you? You the one who cares so much. :))

If he wants to rebuttal, correct, give his POV or anything else here, it's a public forum last I knew. :-?

Lol you keep making me out to be relevant in this topic that I'm not even relevant in. =D>

david63 and Revelator like this.
  8. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

100% Gilbert. For one, an anonymous person claiming he was there when no one was there when I evaluated the dogs except me, my son, and you, Gilbert. Secondly, you are still using all the same lies are using the redirecting attempts is your typical behavior. I have donated hundreds of hours of free tutoring to minority communities and my father raised $83,000,000 for minority communities in Mississippi to ensure all people had equal opportunity, which anyone can validate online by just google searching “Jerry W. Robinson, Jr $83,000,000 Mississippi Delta.”

As for documenting truth, here is proof you owed me and I did everything reasonably I could to help you clear your debt and when you didn’t do so I still forwarded your domain name to you when I could have trashed it or sent it to your old email that you lost…but instead I did the morally right thing to ensure a clean break away, yet you falsely registered dogs I produced under your name.

Attached Files:

9. What's fair is fair. There was a guy who asked a question about the stone cold dog and if anybody had any reports on him and was using his blood. That's when you decided to bring up H Lee and his agenda which I guess is your own too from the looks of it. You should have gotten a hold of Kuntry then to defend himself with his dog but you didn't. You decided to get Lee after I came out with the truth about the dogs and the whole situation with H Lee. You're the one who throws rocks and has their hands. But I do want to thank you for getting Lee here because he will get exposed and he can't block out the people who tell the truth like he does on Facebook. LOL yo to keep it about the dogs I have a yard full of those Stone Cold dogs and I see why Kuntry always stood behind them no matter what. He always had to worry about people stealing his dogs and you're trying to help H Lee steal his dogs. You guys are no different than any other dog thief. If those dogs were garbage then Kuntry would get all the credit. This is the reason why he should get the credit when they do good. BKK always said I'm not successful unless you are successful. I see what he means because as long as H Lee is successful using the BKK blood that produced Wonder Girl Lucky 7 and Komodo then BKK is going to reap Success Through him and that's the way it should be.

10. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Anonymous man with a yard full of Gilbert's dogs and is willing to write paragraphs on the topics using the exact same words Gilbert uses...but remains anonymous and has yet provided any proof of any working dog related to Stone Cold except for the ones produced by me.

Gilbert, thank you for exposing yourself so clearly to the world. While your antics at one time destroyed the value of the dogs I produced down from Stone Cold, you have really gone over the top to show the world just how much success I have had with them AFTER I culled the litters and refined the line, unlike you. Never-the-less, I have repeatedly culled them at every breeding. Not only did I get rid of ALL the dogs directly off Stone Cold x Wild Thing except Lucky 7, you made it will known I kept the best female, Wonder-Girl, from that breeding for two years to produce Komodo...but unknown to you, the breeding I did with Frankie-Bomp x Komodo far surpassed the Lucky 7 x Komodo breeding...so much that I got rid of all the dogs off Lucky 7 x Komodo and even recently gave Komodo to a good friend in Texas. Komodo is a beast of a dog, but man...Frankie-Bomp really added to those dogs a ton...and Banshee...she is an absolute beast already at just 18 months old...so I am taking her back to Lucky 7 and using the Sorrells line to take the Redboy/Jocko/Patrick x Redboy x Jeep combo to the next level. I know you really don't understand refining a line, but it isn't just about the ped. The ped is ONLY of value if the dog represents the line, and to know if they do that, you have to performance test your stock...which you do not do. And that, along with your history of dishonesty, is your downfall as a breeder. You try to speak on genetics, but have no comprehension of the field because you have no training in the field. You are the type of person that sees some words and tries to use them to sound smart, but you use them incorrectly, and are too ignorant of genetic sciences to even know better. It is what it is...and so be it. Anyway, once again, thanks for showing the world that the best dogs related to anything you have ever known were not bred by you, but by me, and that the ones you produced I saw as sub-par, sent back to you, and you ended up breeding them anyway. SMH.

I also find it funny that the videos I posted above are videos of YOU telling on yourself. You can complain "edit" all you want, but everyone can see the context is there. You literally tried to prevent me from getting the ADBA papers on dogs I produced, lied about it, called the ADBA about it, but the truth and karma bit you.

11. Okay Mr Robinson so you called making BKK line better right? The first breeding that you've done was a repeat breeding of Stone Cold and Wild Thing and you produce Lucky Seven and one girl in that breeding. So several others that turned out to be good and also Big Boi was a part of that production and we both know he was an accomplished dog. So what it looks like to me is BKK gave you a program and you was able to immediately reap the benefits from the program he gave you. You are misleading the people by telling them you are Jesus and you turned water into wine. Mr Robinson all people are not stupid

12. The smoke and mirror tactics are not going to work with me sir. I will explain my position on what I mean. The only thing I want people to understand is you are using BKK blood and program that BKK gave you. You are trying to cover all that up by talking about things that are of not important such as all this rhetoric with ADBA, Gilbert hanging papers, Gilbert owing you a debt, etc etc. The man has haters so if you give them something that they can build off of to try to discredit him then that's exactly what they're going to do and you use that to go in your favor to keep everybody off of the fact that you are using this man's program. I am going to give you the respect that you are just due as far as your band dog program and I ask that you give me the respect in return not to use those tactics because I see through them all and I know more than you think I know. Let's just stick to the subject at hand and that's dealing with who's behind the stone cold and Wonder Girl breeding. The answer is BKK and without BKK knowledge and him putting you on to those two dogs you wouldn't have those dogs that you are bragging about today and claiming them as your own. They are not your own sir. PS please do not use Gilbert did not produce Wonder Girl tactic. BKK never did say he produced The Wonder Girl but both of those dogs that you use to create Lucky 7 Wonder Girl and the Komodo came from bkk's yard. BKK is the master of capturing desirable traits and Mr Robinson you are the master of smoke and mirrors.

13. Mr Robinson something did grab my attention when you said you got rid of all the BKK stuff like the Komodo dog. You had high percentage success when breeding those BKK dogs to the point where even the culls were successful. You even took Komodo to the Frankie twice dog twice. With all the success with the BKK dogs that that you have why are you trying to say that they are less than the Frankie Bomp line when they haven't proven anything? Before you went to Gilbert's yard you was using sorrell's blood right? Those dogs just had size but they didn't bring any type of ability or drive. We have taken the Liberty to reach out to the bandog community and they have a lot of information to give. Also these are people who you have blocked in the past. LOL I somehow see history repeating itself. You went to Gilbert to save your line and Gilbert was able to save it. Then you reached out and got the Parker stuff and it's not working and history is repeating itself because you're using Gilbert's blood that came off of his dogs to save the Parker stuff. I saw a video where you got Mr Pat Patrick to say that the Stone Cold offspring that he got from you didn't make it and that was the only one that didn't make it. And the band all Community Stone Cold has a high percentage of dogs that turn out. Also Pat Patrick was in a picture with a pup that was Heavy stone cold on the bottom coming through the kamado dog. Why would Mr Patrick want anything to have to do with Stone Cold if he already had a bad experience with the Stone Cold Blood? When dealing with dogs we are on the interested in what actually works and not an agenda that someone is trying to push because they have a Fallout with the particular individual. The Frankie Bomp stuff is quitting. Big boi produced a champion which is BKK blood. BKK always says he can put you in a position to produce phenomenal quality bulldogs and those offsprings will produce. Mr Robinson You just prove that BKK was telling the truth the whole time and that BKK knows his s*** when it comes to his strains of dogs. BKK is a legend

14. Revelator

Revelator Big Dog

Is it just me, or has this thread gotten so surreal right now?

15. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Gilbert, remember this photo that Insent you when people were wasting their time attacking you?
    https://www.amazon.com/Dzeetee-Swimming-Winners-Winning-Losers/dp/B08R9F1GBL#

Now here you are doing the same as them. Just imagine how much further you would be right now if you instead of spending 10-20 hours a week for the last few years making posts and videos about me. You notice the ONLY TIMES I even mention you is after you bring my name up? You are not my priority.

Also, I see you still calling Stone Cold a 3xW in your “BKK” paperhung pedsonline where you typed it in the way YOU wanted it to read and stole credit from both Shoto and Stewart. Smh.
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=555621

I have already posted his true ped, but if you missed it just look at the topside of Lucky 7 here…
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=825110

Attached Files:

16. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Gilbert, you are repeating yourself…stuck talkinv about a dog we both know I produced in the past nearly 7 years ago because you have not produced better dogs. There are levels to breeding, and you are in the basement, which is why you were satisfied with dogs I culled…Serena Williams, Ruffin, Big Boi, etc.

Evolve Gilly. Evolve.

Revelator likes this.
  17. AGK

Imma break this down for you so that even a slow poke such as yourself can understand seeing as I've already done this 4 other times on this thread but you got BKKs dick so far up your ass it's blocking your brain from functioning. So, here we go... nice and slow just for you...
    Again, for the umtenth time in this thread, I did not put any of my OWN words in that post you keep referring too and every time you say it, you make yourself look like a fucking simp by constantly disregarding the fact of what is in plain black text, directly in front of your face. Repeated multiple times on here, I copied and pasted word for word this post you keep mentioning. Lee's post from FB. Not 1 word is mine. Do you understand that concept or do I need slow it down more since you have a real hard time paying attention. Now you making me get out of character here because I can't stand dumb ass mfers that can't comprehend simple words right in front of their face. Smack yourself then read that again, then smack yourself again.

Back to your qoute....

Again for the slow one, I already said, and will again since your slow and all, I don't know him or I'd of already done so. I mean really? You can't be this stupid. Or, maybe you can be....

It was appropriate to do seeing as you want the truth and all. You keep running his name in your mouth so I simply messaged him and invited him to comment since you are talking about him directly and he isn't here to defend himself. Well, he is now. I told you to go call your dude since you know him. If you could read and comprehend, you would have already read that I don't know him to contact him duh. You seem too know him intimately so maybe you could be a sweetheart and run and fetch him since you seem to know him and I don't. Seems pretty straight forward no? I'm sure your brain will fuck it all up but read it slowly and as many times as you need to understand it. Seems like it may have to be read a few times.

WTF does this dumb shit even mean. I haven't thrown anything anywhere so must just be another simp moment your having.

Your welcome? I figure anyone who's being talked about be hind their back should have the chance to, not only read what's being wrote about them publicly, but also defend themselves against such accusations. I agree with BKK being able to do the same.

Eh I won't waste my time with the last mumble jumble you got in that nonsense response I quoted from you.
    I'll let you get back to not comprehending what's wrote now and hopefully 2 brain cells can get together and allow you to rub out a coherent thought. You want facts in all this yet you read right over them and still keep going off tangent even when something is explained to you in a simpleton way. Your either a troll or not very good at understanding things you read. Either way, I'll let Lee speak for himself and BKK is more than welcome to respond as well. Other than that, I got nothing to do with any of this so I'll let you be the troll and I'm going to go back to running a forum. I hope you find the answers or truth you wish to get out of all this. Or not, makes no difference to me lol.

Revelator and Lee Robinson like this.
  18. AGK

Lol and if you are actually BKK it's weird AF to talk about yourself illeism. :))

19. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

AGK, it is definitely Gilbert. He also has a private group that I am not allowed to see (blocked from), but friends of mine let me know that he posts about me daily. Sad that his line has not evolved after all these years, which is obviously the case. How do I know, well…if it had, he would not even have any need to talk so much for the last six years about the ONE dog I still own off Stone Cold or his siblings that I have since sold. That fact cracks me up.

Evolve Gilbert. Here. Watch this video on performance selection. It may help you.

Revelator likes this.
  20. Mr Robinson you're still using smoke and mirror tactics. You should be a magician. Not one time have you addressed repeating the breeding of Stone Cold and Wild Thing. All you did was say that you made it better by repeating the breeding. Your definition of culling is not the same as folks in the game dog world. You will cull a dog not because it lacks prey Drive or ability. Anything that is not big enough to breed to your band dogs becomes a cull. You a misleading the people again by making everyone think your definition of culling is the same

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.